A Club built for Erin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erin, huh

sounds like sellick pr team have fired up the old pandering machine to try and get the hordes back on side

“now, what name should we pick fur wur speshul fan?”

“Bernadette?, how about Ann-Marie? No Margaret Mary”

“I've got it bhoys.......Erin, and I’m pretty sure that means something tae the fans as well”

Erin, huh

sounds like sellick pr team have fired up the old pandering machine to try and get the hordes back on side

“now, what name should we pick fur wur speshul fan?”

“Bernadette?, how about Ann-Marie? No Margaret Mary”

“I've got it bhoys.......Erin, and I’m pretty sure that means something tae the fans as well”
Bet her middle name is Go and surname Brah ,millions of season ticket sales incoming

Weirdest part of the video is when she is buying her pizzas at the piggery (getting your pizza from a football ground is weird enough) she uses her apple pay with her whole palm over the home button.

But now for the important question - football team aside, would you pump her?
Was about to post the same! I probably would, but she has a face you just know won’t age well. She’ll look like Cardonald College’s finest alumni in a few years from now.

Glasgow Irish lol. My great grandma who's passed from my mother's side was irish and my grandad from my mother's side was born in America but I myself was spat out in Glasgow. That makes me scottish. Nothing else. Sick of these plastic great granny c1nts. All my dads side was born in Glasgow to my knowledge that's wy they are all argumentative haha

Glasgow Irish lol. My great grandma who's passed from my mother's side was irish and my grandad from my mother's side was born in America but I myself was spat out in Glasgow. That makes me scottish. Nothing else. Sick of these plastic great granny c1nts. All my dads side was born in Glasgow to my knowledge that's wy they are all argumentative haha
Nonsense. You’re obviously Glasgow-Irish-American.

I get that you shouldn't really take people's ancestry away from them if it means something but I just can't imagine going through life caring about where my Grandparents parents came from. In this case it actually is Ireland but making it a part of my identity just seems utterly bizarre to me.

I get that you shouldn't really take people's ancestry away from them if it means something but I just can't imagine going through life caring about where my Grandparents parents came from. In this case it actually is Ireland but making it a part of my identity just seems utterly bizarre to me.
It’s their ticket to victimhood mate.
It really is that simple

Either of you can use this to your advantage if you want to play a poor impoverished, discriminated bog trotter at any time in your lives. Just don't say you are protestant or a Rangers supporter. Immediately ineligible.

Season ticket at Parkheed.

A would cry thinking about it as well hen.
Nae wonder the call them the beggars. I got the dry boak hauf way through that. The Ceptic songs they were singing at parties, would that be the wans glorifying terrorists. Because Ceptic don't have a lot of football song's of their own. YNWA, Is a liverpool song , that Ceptic stole. Och aye right enough, a club like no other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back