A Club built for Erin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Septic, You make me wanna Greet, BJK, A Club full of Paedos, A Club that destroyed Young Men!! Always Cheated, Never Defeated, A Club that’s Anti-British, Yup!! You defo make me Greet!!

Maybe this thought has occurred to me a bit late on in this thread, maybe a bit late in the day or maybe even a bit late in general but, and maybe I’m just swinging in the dark here, but haven’t they got season tickets to sell and faux “Irish” heartstrings to tug at?

Their marketing team has definitely been tanning the good old “Glasgow irish” koolade if they think the natives are buying into this pish. It’s hilarious when their whole footballing side is falling to utter fuck before their very eyes!

Genuine question here, do they genuinely believe their fans buy into this pish, or is it the inbred victimhood that takes over and puts out this utter tripe to try and sell the “paradise” to the hordes?

Maybe this thought has occurred to me a bit late on in this thread, maybe a bit late in the day or maybe even a bit late in general but, and maybe I’m just swinging in the dark here, but haven’t they got season tickets to sell and faux “Irish” heartstrings to tug at?

Their marketing team has definitely been tanning the good old “Glasgow irish” koolade if they think the natives are buying into this pish. It’s hilarious when their whole footballing side is falling to utter fuck before their very eyes!

Genuine question here, do they genuinely believe their fans buy into this pish, or is it the inbred victimhood that takes over and puts out this utter tripe to try and sell the “paradise” to the hordes?
I think you can tell from the comments they aren’t buying into it

Do they get taught to speak that way?

Not sure if this one of her poems...

Ave bin eatin eatin a fig wi Ray,
oan ma way tae ra piggeray,
Needed tae watch who ah talked tae
Or some mad tim'd take ma innocence away
So now am 16 they don't want tae know
I can shout support fur the plo
When a grow up ah want tae be made
Intae a bucket fur the Groin Brigade
So firgive me faither fur ah huv sinned
Ma season ticket's aboot tae be binned
Terry Munro has gone n died
Ma heart's gone cold an ma heid is fried
Get yer paws aff am no ma mother
Ye already pumped hur an ma wee brother
A just fuckit take ma hole
If a get pregnant mair money fae the dole

A club built by wily Irish businessmen seeking to cash in, a club built on lies and victim hood is the cold hard truth!
A club built to stop Catholics taking soup from the good Presbyterian people of Glasgow. There's only one club in Scotland which was founded out of charity for Irish immigrants and that's Hibernian. Of course, if you know your history, you know what happened to them once celtc were founded.

So that makes me Glasgow-French as my family tree is from someone who came over with William the Conqueror which was only about 900 years ago.
Bonjour mon ami. Turns out I'm Glasgow-Dutch, I stayed in Holland for a couple of years. Goedenavond jongen.

I think you can tell from the comments they aren’t buying into it
:)) :)) :))
I get that but is that a true representation of all their fans or just the least delusional ones? I mean, they must think their fans buy into it or they wouldn’t release such vomit inducing, eye wateringly horrendous crap to lure the cretins in, surely?

Some laugh right enough, but they don’t half play on the built in victimhood, don’t they? :)):)):)):))

Either of you can use this to your advantage if you want to play a poor impoverished, discriminated bog trotter at any time in your lives. Just don't say you are protestant or a Rangers supporter. Immediately ineligible.
Stuff them. Im a rangers supporter because I'm born half hour walk from Ibrox. My old man is a solid bear too. Nothing will change that. Im non religious. I dont care about politics. Do I regret my decision nawww. I bloody love rangers football club and I have never had any trouble at Ibrox. Just a few disagreements which is the best part of being a football fan....

On the other hand I know you are only being witty with your comment ;)

My great grandfather was a captain in the Bengal Lancers. When I asked my grandmother about him she said all the officers were white but their privates were black.

Have a few UJ and Rangers stickers on my stuff at work.
This mongo (seriously a fuxing retard) comes by and says, I’ll bring some Irish flags next time I’m here.
Why? I said, Celtic aren’t Irish.

wait for it

“Aye they are”

I have a witness to this exchange, what chance have we got.
Utter utter bog trotting monkey bearing bead rattling scumbags.

imo

They are a living breathing contradiction.

They claim to be a club 'open to all', but are the most divisive support around, whether it is Brits, Protestants, Jews, people of colour, they fūckin hate them all and they aren't scared to show it.

So that makes me Glasgow-French as my family tree is from someone who came over with William the Conqueror which was only about 900 years ago.
Yaasss I'm Glasgow German going back a right few years as well. :D :D
These clowns are demented anything to get being Irish mentioned even in daft nonsense shit nobody gives two fancy flying fucks except them trippers the lot of them.

Erin, huh

sounds like sellick pr team have fired up the old pandering machine to try and get the hordes back on side

“now, what name should we pick fur wur speshul fan?”

“Bernadette?, how about Ann-Marie? No Margaret Mary”

“I've got it bhoys.......Erin, and I’m pretty sure that means something tae the fans as well”
Just because it's also the name of the 90's Irish Beanie Baby doesn't mean it's a cliché.

Outstanding work by CFC media team. A beyond hokey masterpiece that genuinely ends on on the words, 'Having a season ticket and having a seat at Celtic Park, it's our piece of Paradise and I... I could cry thinking about it.' I'm sure many other CFC fans feel the same. Hopefully the refunds they all requested in a season they were handed the title helped dull the pain.

A cringeworthy renewal video.

Compare it to ours with the orchestra playing FF, and last season video with the 3 generations of bears and there is no comparison.

Ours have class and quality, there’s is a desperate and cheap version that panders to every cliche imaginable.

Long may it continue

A cringeworthy renewal video.

Compare it to ours with the orchestra playing FF, and last season video with the 3 generations of bears and there is no comparison.

Ours have class and quality, there’s is a desperate and cheap version that panders to every cliche imaginable.

Long may it continue
Both were released after an unsuccessful season. I think looking at how both sets of fans received them says a lot

A high pitched squeaky voice.
Ginger
Pasty
Skinny
She could almost be a rattler.

"Me and ma dad attended the games". If that's not scripted I don't know what is. :))

Where is paradice she keeps talking about ? Is Aberdeen Airport a rendezvous for 4 Para ?
That's it ! It must be Para Dyce she's talking about .

Not to overthink it but clearly publicity actually means more to her than supporting Celtic. If we were in their shoes, I'd be telling the board or decision makers on this to go and fuck themselves.

here we go. At some shit show with Jeanette Findlay and a band called the patriot gamers. And look at that cow saying “good name” obviously lapping up the IRA connection.

This is the scum that they get on to talk about anti Irish racism.

What kind of breed is Glasgow Irish?
Does that make me Glasgow Falkirkish?
Finday!
Was she not born in Aberdeen and moved to Angus? That makes her ....
a proper cow anyway!

here we go. At some shit show with Jeanette Findlay and a band called the patriot gamers. And look at that cow saying “good name” obviously lapping up the IRA connection.

And this bint Erin is at Uni? She can’t spell recommend, must be the separatist schooling that’s caused that…

As for Findlay, she knows more than most that when all else has failed, when all the hands are dealt and there’s nothing left to go fo, the Irish card comes out. She’s about as Irish as I am Arabic, and I’m about as Arabic as shortbread. This is the vile, racist, anti-British hatred that her club has fostered for over 100 years. It’s got nothing to do with a “community”.

Their hubris will be their fucking downfall eventually.

I reckon they got Laurie from Dennistoun to write the script. Or maybe that other zealot 'John' who is often Radio Clyde to talk about 'this wonderful and utterly beautiful institution called Celtic'.

Had a quick look at that *Patriot Game account and no one will be surprised to hear that it’s full of Republican propaganda, so Findlay and her little apprentice Boyle will be right at home there.
Can we just stop for one minute and try to imagine a young Rangers “poet” who describes them self as Glasgow-Ulster and regularly contributes to an account that promotes the “Loyalist struggle”? The meltdown would be unfathomable it would be all over TV, radio, social media and the club would be accused of promoting sectarian terrorism, it’s a joke.

This tweet is on their timeline “Season ticket renewals released on the sly, prices frozen at last years increased price
Oh and they want it up front
They are living in a fantasy world.
Starve them out folks”
Yet their poster girl is promoting buying season tickets. What is with that lot and their morals going out the window when some money is to be made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back