A Club built for Erin

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mn5ehqQPRt1snpc3lo2_500.gifv

A Nation built for Erin. I hate this whole playing up to slang accents. Cow.

Even the Tims in the comments hate it

That is honestly one of the worst things I've ever seen.
Parochial, embarrassing nonsense.

What is this scheme to first team pish?

I want Scotland to win, in spite of all the obvious reasons not to, but she doesn't speak for me or anyone I know.

Embarrassing video.

That is honestly one of the worst things I've ever seen.
Parochial, embarrassing nonsense.

What is this scheme to first team pish?

I want Scotland to win, in spite of all the obvious reasons not to, but she doesn't speak for me or anyone I know.

Embarrassing video.
She calls herself Glasgow-Irish yet she’s doing a promo video on Scotland. She’s a coin taking idiot

WTF was that?

I truly despair for Scotland (not the fucking fitba team but the country) when arseholes like this and Janey Godley get pushed forward as representatives.

That is the most pertinent point. Why are people like this always being forced on the public. There is no defining talent or ability that makes me think - ‘wow I’m glad you are on tv and giving your opinions’.

Christ I really dislike many tv personalities such as Russel Brand but you cannot deny he is a talented and intelligent guy. The Scottish/Irish general person shoved down our throat is generally thick with no talent.

Who is promoting these people for such public profiles?

Is Erin related to Darren 'Loki' McGarvey the Scottish 'rapper'?

She looks like the female version of him.

Both of them speak with the similar cringey fake exaggerated 'Scots' accent.

A Nation built for Erin. I hate this whole playing up to slang accents. Cow.
Why is there some sort of proud and false bollocks that everyone in Scotland grew up in a scheme? “We’re just a big young team”. Is that something to be proud of? So you’re a group of bams?
Cringeworthy shite.
While I’m at it, I see they’ve got that “football’s coming hame” pish up. For a section of our country who will be behind that pish, for a nation that claims to have the ability to stand alone, why is their ‘slogan’ through the spectrum of the English one? Why not something unique? Also, I don’t know anyone that says “hame”. Piss off.

You just know that ten years ago she would have been the type of Celtic fan who supported Ireland only. Whereas now they seen to have taken the national team right to their wee confused hearts and support both. Wonder why...

That was fucking horrendous. Almost 2 minutes of my life I’ll never get back.

Dunno what was worse, that skank trying to rhyme and be scheme, or something he fact that she’s trying to be like that despite being as far away from scheme as possible.

This is why Scotland can never be left on its own, this kind of shit will happen all the time. Fucking acting workshops and scheme parents sending their weans to acting classes because it makes them look posh. This is the result.

Just get tae.

Someone should have put a stop to that at some point during fiming.
Just when I thought listening to the past Scotland song efforts at major tournaments were a bit embarrassing I now find this and it makes “ we have a dream” in 1982 sound like a cultural masterpiece for the ages !:)) Erin needs to be taken aside and advised a career in media isn’t for her . Utterly embarrassing , patronising pish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back