A Club built for Erin

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that I hate about twitter and instances like this, is people who speak slang to these audiences but it’s totally put on so just sounds so stupid.

200w.webp

This is basically the first wave of the assault from west end luvvies and the chattering classes coming out the woodwork pretending they like football now that the Euros has started. Their incessant and idiotic football commentary promises to drive us all to the edge over the coming weeks.
Too right mate. And they are happy to be disgusted by those fans who turn up every week, pumping millions into the economy just because we wave a Union Jack and enjoy a swally, as we have been doing for long before they ever showed up and will be doing when they fuk off to watch Wimbledon.

This is basically the first wave of the assault from west end luvvies and the chattering classes coming out the woodwork pretending they like football now that the Euros has started. Their incessant and idiotic football commentary promises to drive us all to the edge over the coming weeks.
They’ll be all over the lovely cuddly international game and bemoan the fact that we have to go back to the vile tribal club game afterwards.
As if any of them were ever really fans in the first place

I'd love to see the overlap of idiots moaning about George Square or the night before who will now snap up tickets for the fanzones.

That is the most pertinent point. Why are people like this always being forced on the public. There is no defining talent or ability that makes me think - ‘wow I’m glad you are on tv and giving your opinions’.

Christ I really dislike many tv personalities such as Russel Brand but you cannot deny he is a talented and intelligent guy. The Scottish/Irish general person shoved down our throat is generally thick with no talent.

Who is promoting these people for such public profiles?

I despise the fact that in modern Scotland adverts, trailers and comedy sketches absolutely must come complete with ridiculous accents, usually spoken by people you suspect do not normally talk like that in real life (or they would run the risk of being ridiculed or punched in the face for it). It's been going on for some years but is getting noticeably worse in recent years. The tartan army has insisted in indulging in the 'see you jimmy' characterisation and now every indy march is full of similarly attired bams.
Is it not possible for these idiots to support their national fitba team or campaign for independence without making themselves look like utter clowns, or in an independent Scotland would it be law for everybody to dress like that just to remove any doubt that we were the world's biggest arseholes?

The sooner Scotland are put oot the better....imagine this shower (pun intended) got through to the next stage!
Erin would be doing the BBC Reporting Scotland morning noon and night.

Utter rodent that she is.

I'd love to see the overlap of idiots moaning about George Square or the night before who will now snap up tickets for the fanzones.

No doubt sneaking in a few "cheeky wee vinos", getting pished in about 30 minutes flat, making a rip roaring cnt of themselves and falling into something to break it. But that'll be alright, because it's the good, middle class sort of damage, haha wit they like?

I despise the fact that in modern Scotland adverts, trailers and comedy sketches absolutely must come complete with ridiculous accents, usually spoken by people you suspect do not normally talk like that in real life (or they would run the risk of being ridiculed or punched in the face for it). It's been going on for some years but is getting noticeably worse in recent years. The tartan army has insisted in indulging in the 'see you jimmy' characterisation and now every indy march is full of similarly attired bams.
Is it not possible for these idiots to support their national fitba team or campaign for independence without making themselves look like utter clowns, or in an independent Scotland would it be law for everybody to dress like that just to remove any doubt that we were the world's biggest arseholes?
Yes. It’s coming “hame”.

No doubt sneaking in a few "cheeky wee vinos", getting pished in about 30 minutes flat, making a rip roaring cnt of themselves and falling into something to break it. But that'll be alright, because it's the good, middle class sort of damage, haha wit they like?

'There weren't enough bins so I threw my take out cans on the floor but it's GCC's fault'

You can tell this disgusting boots been getting some confidence recently with her videos but she's went too far this time.

If people start throwing things at her in the street she only has herself to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back