A Colin Stein Debut On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Colin Stein debut of a Hat Trick on Sunday from Cedric Itten would be nice.
I got a good feeling about this big guy.

Let's hope he makes the same impression in his first season that Colin did.

2 consecutive hat tricks for starters would be nice.

Now that would be a treat to talk about for decades. If he can do a Stein then he would join the Legion of Rangers Legends.

Alternatively, join the match thread and read about what a waste of money he is after about 90 seconds. Only for the same people to tell you what a screamer he scored around 30 minutes later.

Let's hope so Mo.
It's so important for a striker to hit the ground running. It gets the fans inside from the get go and builds confidence.

Hey let's go for something different a 4 goal debut.
:):):)

Colin Stein scored 4 against Cyprus.
Including 1 where he beat about 4 men on the goal line before putting the ball into the net. :))
Itten has a lot to prove to get anywhere near the great Colin Stein.:))

Three points on Sunday will do. St Midden will park the proverbial.

1-0 would do me and another 1-0 against St Johnstone.

9 points out of 9 is an absolute must.

Agree that 9 points from 3 games is a must but we also need to keep an eye on goal difference. We should be rattling in as many as possible against these diddy teams as it could go down to the wire this season.

Alternatively, join the match thread and read about what a waste of money he is after about 90 seconds. Only for the same people to tell you what a screamer he scored around 30 minutes later.

I reckon the Lyndon Dykes Loyals will give it two games without a goal tops before the “I told you so’s” come out. Hopefully he doesn’t give them the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back