A collapse of monumental proportions

PT98

Official Ticketer
11 days ago we could have afforded to lose at the piggery (if we beat them at Ibrox)

Then it was we just need a draw there

Then we just needed to beat them

Now we need to beat them and rack up the GD.

Utterly shambolic, and as I said on the match thread, unforgivable.

An utter shambles.

Clement has lost the dressing room clearly. He’s not separated the shite from the half decent and is still mixing it up.

First port of call, get rid of the pathetic leadership group, you know, our obscenely high scoring, high personal goal captain, the same one that wilts under heavy pressure. Him and his vice captain pal.

Sick of the sight of the two of them.

Sick of the lack of urgency and fight and fucking bottle.

Too many passengers and bang average players that don’t deserve to wear our jersey but are deemed good enough by people who shouldn’t have been anywhere near our club.

We’ve regressed so badly over that last 5 games that this feels just as bad as the last days of Gio.

Fucking horrendous.

we need to look at what financially can be done from this season to next to ensure we improve.

A decent striker would have seen us take more from the first 2 old firm games, would have seen us well ahead vs county which would have helped us not bottle it tonight.

Someone we know will bang the goals in in this league would be my first move

Utterly shameful. Not 1 player even tried to put their heart and soul into a single minute of that game, only player close to it was a young Irish lad given 10 minutes returning from injury.

If the gaffer persists with that line up, it’s now on him from here on in. I don’t want to now about lack of choice, he could play anyone of the players on the bench in the starting line up and it would be an improvement in that starting 11.

Lundstram, Tav, Goldson should never play another minute our team.

An utter shambles.

Clement has lost the dressing room clearly. He’s not separated the shite from the half decent and is still mixing it up.

First port of call, get rid of the pathetic leadership group, you know, our obscenely high scoring, high personal goal captain, the same one that wilts under heavy pressure. Him and his vice captain pal.

Sick of the sight of the two of them.

Sick of the lack of urgency and fight and fucking bottle.

Too many passengers and bang average players that don’t deserve to wear our jersey but are deemed good enough by people who shouldn’t have been anywhere near our club.

We’ve regressed so badly over that last 5 games that this feels just as bad as the last days of Gio.

Fucking horrendous.
We can't replace with anyone. We dont have anyone else. And don't give me the 'play the youngsters' nonsense.

If I’m being honest, I couldn’t care less about the cup. As long as Celtic don’t win it I genuinely couldn’t give a %^*& if we do

we need to look at what financially can be done from this season to next to ensure we improve.

A decent striker would have seen us take more from the first 2 old firm games, would have seen us well ahead vs county which would have helped us not bottle it tonight.

Someone we know will bang the goals in in this league would be my first move
We really fucked up in January not signing Shankland

There will be people on here shortly saying we can still win it, saying theres signs its turning round with getting a clean sheet. Delusion on another level.
The players don't give a %^*&, they've won a trophy this season which is more than most of them achieve every other season so it will be marked down as a reasonably successful season.

It’s done.

Manager not absolved from blame either with strange line ups, subs and tinkering. Granted, he can only piss with the cock he’s got but still doesn’t absolve him.

Genuinely gutted tonight, and I’m usually pretty good at switching off from things like this. Hopefully we can play ourselves back into form, win the Scottish and do some surgery in the summer.

11 days ago we could have afforded to lose at the piggery (if we beat them at Ibrox)

Then it was we just need a draw there

Then we just needed to beat them

Now we need to beat them and rack up the GD.

Utterly shambolic, and as I said on the match thread, unforgivable.
It could be a cricket score when we go to the cesspit

Last edited:
Never mind hoping the filth slip up and we win all our remaining games, wonder when we’ll win any of our games.

The contribution from our midfield is absolutely fucking criminal. The fact we AGAIN hoped for Tav to rescue us and pull us out the mire (his free kick in the dying minutes) is an utter scandal. The “numbers” paper of the massive, massive, associated crack.

We can't replace with anyone. We dont have anyone else. And don't give me the 'play the youngsters' nonsense.
Youngsters won’t cut it mate.

Get rid of the fucking lot of them. No defence or support of the same shite for Tavernier especially won’t cut it anymore.

He’s captain because hes supposed to inspire his teammates, not drag them to second place season after season.

This isn’t a Tav bashing, this is fucking harsh reality.

The times up, the party’s over, we’ve had a good innings together but this is the end of it.

Sterling is completely ineffective at left back tbh you'd be as well just playing Barasic there
I would be playing the lad from the reserves. How much worse could he be and it gets Sterling back into midfield. This left side has been an absolute shambles this season. All season long. Not the only issue mind. Lack of quality all over the pitch.

You just know we are going to lose on Sunday as well. Can just see this lot moping around feeling sorry for themselves while Hearts will be full of confidence and smell blood.

Probably for the best to save us getting humiliated in the final.

Back