A cracking photo of Ibrox my mate took tonight

Here’s one from tonight - looks like the heaters are on nuclear option

Nah - don’t know got how to post pics from my iPhone yet ffs

Here’s one from tonight - looks like the heaters are on nuclear option

Nah - don’t know got how to post pics from my iPhone yet ffs
You do now.:D

If you’re looking for a ‘simple’ method that works on PC, tablet and mobile then try this.

Go to https://postimages.org/ and leave it as the default 'do not resize my image' in the first box (though you can select something else if you want it bigger/smaller).

Leave the default ‘no expiration' in the second box.

Click on the 'Choose Image' button to select your image to upload and let the website upload the image.

Once it is uploaded click on the small icon to the right of the ‘hotlink for forums’ row and it will copy the relevant link. Occasionally, clicking on the Hotlink for Forums doesn't work, if that happens simply go to the adjacent box and select the text for the link and then copy and paste it.

Paste your link into the Quick Reply box.

You do now.:D

If you’re looking for a ‘simple’ method that works on PC, tablet and mobile then try this.

Go to https://postimages.org/ and leave it as the default 'do not resize my image' in the first box (though you can select something else if you want it bigger/smaller).

Leave the default ‘no expiration' in the second box.

Click on the 'Choose Image' button to select your image to upload and let the website upload the image.

Once it is uploaded click on the small icon to the right of the ‘hotlink for forums’ row and it will copy the relevant link. Occasionally, clicking on the Hotlink for Forums doesn't work, if that happens simply go to the adjacent box and select the text for the link and then copy and paste it.

Paste your link into the Quick Reply box.

BD9-AE20-D-FF8-B-4-BD8-8-E2-F-A0-B51-EBDAD92.jpg

Will just leave this here!
Can't wait to visit her in person. She's a beaut.

Back