A cracking photo of Ibrox my mate took tonight

Great photo, but if he was going to do so much photoshop, then I think he should have removed that first lamp post as well.

Would love to see the original.

BD9-AE20-D-FF8-B-4-BD8-8-E2-F-A0-B51-EBDAD92.jpg

Will just leave this here!
There really is no place like home

Amazing. Any chance he can share a high res one for my computer wallpaper?
I have the higher quality one he sent to me. Not sure if it’s of any use to you as that was photo he took on a phone but if you PM me your number I’ll WhatsApp it to you.

Same goes for any other bears who want it :)

Absolutely stunning. There’s just nothing else like it and I miss that place so much. Thanks for sharing.

fantastic, never seen better.
You should pass on to the club as would make an ace poster

Very emotional looking at this. Can’t wait till it is full of bears rockin the old lad to its foundations.
Not be long now troops, were on the home straight to get through this. Stay strong ;) ;)

That is class, i really think we will have to up security around because the poets will be planning a visit to deface, and get the jet washes ready to remove when still wet.

Looks great, my missus is right into photography just now, I'll need to get her to have a go round the stadium some time

I know I'm biased, but I genuinely think our stadium is the most beautiful football ground on the planet. Both outside and inside.

Back