A decade

Neil

“Manchester brace yourselves.......Rangers are coming.

Scotland will have it’s big night as well. The Scots are heading for Manchester and you know what? Manchester may not be big enough! They won’t need visas. They won’t need passports but the battle for tickets starts now.

Brace yourself Manchester. They are on the way.”

Best day of my life next to my kids being born.

But what will surpass everything, absolutely everything, will be:

1200px-Gazeta_55.svg.png

Was 16 and now 26. Without a doubt the most special experience to witness rangers play in a european final. The sash bash in Manchester was incredible. Felt like having 200,000 family members being there to witness such a momentous occasion. Still think we should have won it. No surrender bears. We are down but most certainly not out

I was only 16 but still feels like yesterday this happened. Remember leaving my mates walking round back to my mum' s house in total disbelief at what I had just witnessed.

I’ll never, ever forget the sea of red, white and blue going down the motorway on the morning of the game. It seemed like every bus/car that passed had something Rangers hanging out the window. I was a few days short of 16 in Manchester and the whole occasion is a memory i’ll have for life, what an experience.

I was 25

Never dreamed I’d see rangers in a Euro final

Still the best day of my life. Don’t tell my wife or toddler that though, officially it’s meant to my ‘3rd favourite’ but that whole experience of being i Manchester was mind bending

I’ll never, ever forget the sea of red, white and blue going down the motorway on the morning of the game. It seemed like every bus/car that passed had something Rangers hanging out the window. I was a few days short of 16 in Manchester and the whole occasion is a memory i’ll have for life, what an experience.

It was like that the day before as well! We drove down and stayed in Blackpool overnight - some of the bars literally ran out of booze that night.

I was at the area where the screens didn't work and by the time I got round to the other bit, it was the 73rd minute I think. Still haven't watched the rest of the game back and probably never will.

Can't believe that's 10 years already. Unbelievable when you think what's happened to the club since then.

I was only 17 at the time but I doubt I'll ever see us in another European final in my lifetime.

My dad said that about 72.

Ye of little faith.

Was it 10 years to the day? I was in Florence today and the bus tour went past the stadium. I was thinking it must have been round about now.

I’m mid fifties and we’ve been in three European finals during my lifetime.

A club like Rangers will never be away from silverware for too long.

Keep the faith, bears

Back