A Diego Laxalt timeline to enjoy, .like Duffy.

Playing Milan in the EC sections was another hint as to how bad this nugget really is.

In this day and age the parent club insist that their loaned out players don't play against them in any competition.

Milan couldn't have cared less if he played for the yahoos against them. In fact they allowed it. Probably stipulated it.
I had a look there. Did Milan really pay €14m for him :D

that’s brilliant :D

To be fair, I don't think uefa allow clubs to ban loan players from playing against their parent club in their competitions.

Though I'm sure Milan weren't bothered about him playing due to laxalt being totally shite.
Didn’t Man City allow Robert’s to play as well?

What did they expect signing Rebecca Long-Bailey?

Odd looking specimen. Wee skinny legs, runs like a prancing pony.
And wears the number 93 shirt!! What’s that all about?!
He must have been asked what squad number do you want? Pick a number between 2 and 92!!!!

I'm hoping that when the loan was agreed, part of the deal was that Laxalt and Ajer would swap clubs at the end of the season.

That really would push them over the edge. :)) :))

I think 99% of Rangers fans weren't fooled by the arrival of an AC Milan player when they seen whit he looked liked. Never judge a book by its cover doesn't apply with footballers that look like wee lassies.
Heart and Hand nailed it from the off due to their insight with 'No Pirlo, No Party' Serie A series podcasts. Absolutely no ifs or buts...he was shit. I took their word for it and when asked by my gaffer what I thought of him at the start I said nah, too lightweight, out of position, can't cross. He didn't like my opinion and said nah the wee man's solid! They are a special breed alright and see what they want to see. I bet you he will say he always said he's crap when I see him this week.

Madness, Madness they call it Madness. :shh::D

Back