A Diego Laxalt timeline to enjoy, .like Duffy.

arnietac1

Official Ticketer
Another 3 part post of high expectation, slow realisation and utter dejection.
Part 1: high expectation.

Must say I’m absolutely delighted with this. Excellent window absolutely excellent.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quality player, serious upgrade.
We might have managed to turn one of our weakest positions into one of our strongest. If so we'll be a different animal for the rest of this season.
------------------------------
Sounds like no option to buy but who gives an eff, we just signed the ideal antidote to our LWB issue
:chuffed:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good business. Best transfer window since about 2007.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
We'll need to see him in hoops obviously but on paper he's a superb signing. Pace, experience at the very top, perfect for the position. The missing piece of the jigsaw.
------------------------------------------------------------
The boy looks a player.
Him on one side, Frimpong on the other. Yup, that's pleasing.
He's probably reckoning on a year here then the Premiership.
Doesn't bother me if he does - after we get the 10.

Part 2 next

Part 2...slow realisation.

He gets pass marks defensively but has gradually went downhill since signing. Cant cross a ball. Gives the ball away constantly. Also looks like a complete floof.
-------------------------
He is obviously a decent football player but his flaws are there for everyone to see ... he can't cross a ball and he often does not get back quickly enough leaving our centre backs exposed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Came in. Was really decent, at least defensively. Jokes were made about Lennon coaching it out of him. Jokes became reality. General consensus is he's now crap. I think that's a bit harsh and would definitely be happy to see him stay under a better coaching set up.
-----------------------
Can’t fault his effort but as a player he’s grossly overrated. He contributes little in attack and is defensively suspect. That lazy attempt at a clearance led to the second goal.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Looked a great signing in the first few games and has badly regressed.
---------------
I’m not saying he’s a Jonah but our ten game run which has brought only two wins exactly coincides with his career here

the best bit next...

:ph43r:

part 3...dejection and seethe. When they turn on a player, by feck they turn. GFITW though.

I’m not saying he’s a Jonah but our ten game run which has brought only two wins exactly coincides with his career here

-----
Hes a waste of space. Cut our losses and send all the loaness back.
----------
Get him on the first flight out. Brutal footballer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The game was lost when he was picked.
He is utter garbage.
----------------------------
Please get this loser to eff.
Every time we line-up with him in the team you're as well handing the game over.
A win record with him starting that would probably have us in the bottom 6.
-------------
The worst Celtic LB in my lifetime.
-------------------------------------------------
Worst performance I’ve ever seen. Get this carrot on a plane tonight
---------
Send him back now even if we have to pay until end of season.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazing that we found someone worse than Bolingoli
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I seen him play his first game for that mob, after that, the thing that stood out, was his inability to put a decent cross in. Told this to a mentally challenged in work, didn’t go down well.
You should all check out the Duffy thread aswell. It follows the same narrative as above, starts off being this shining light, Ireland captain, answer to their defensive problems, very quickly turns negative B-D

I seen him play his first game for that mob, after that, the thing that stood out, was his inability to put a decent cross in. Told this to a mentally challenged in work, didn’t go down well.
You should all check out the Duffy thread aswell. It follows the same narrative as above, starts off being this shining light, Ireland captain, answer to their defensive problems, very quickly turns negative B-D

Where is the Duffy thread? That would he some laugh B-D

I genuinely don't think he's connected with a cross since joining Celtic. Not even a joke, I honestly can't think of a cross he's made that has went to a Tim.

The reverse traffic light system.

I’m genuinely amazed he’s got so far in his career to date, where can he can he go after this flop?

Milan loaned him to the beggars and then allowed him to play against his parent club in the Europa League. That's what Milan thinks of him.
To be fair, I don't think uefa allow clubs to ban loan players from playing against their parent club in their competitions.

Though I'm sure Milan weren't bothered about him playing due to laxalt being totally shite.

Will remember him for his first appearance where Tav continually baited him forwards and then proceeded to take him out the game by clipping the ball over him.

It says it all when Milan were more than happy for him to line up against them in their Europa League matches B-)

It was embarrassing how easily pleased they were with his running about when he first joined.

These comments could easily be from their scouting team.

If it was next season they would have claimed a Super League signing.

He made a lot of tackles in a Europa League game though.

On Sunday he was given one of the biggest roastings seen in Scotland for many a year, with the possible exception of Kent against Lustig.

part 3...dejection and seethe. When they turn on a player, by feck they turn. GFITW though.

-----
Hes a waste of space. Cut our losses and send all the loaness back.
----------
Get him on the first flight out. Brutal footballer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The game was lost when he was picked.
He is utter garbage.
----------------------------
Please get this loser to eff.
Every time we line-up with him in the team you're as well handing the game over.
A win record with him starting that would probably have us in the bottom 6.
-------------
The worst Celtic LB in my lifetime.
-------------------------------------------------
Worst performance I’ve ever seen. Get this carrot on a plane tonight
---------
Send him back now even if we have to pay until end of season.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazing that we found someone worse than Bolingoli
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love these threads:))

I think 99% of Rangers fans weren't fooled by the arrival of an AC Milan player when they seen whit he looked liked. Never judge a book by its cover doesn't apply with footballers that look like wee lassies.
It told you all when AC said they were happy for him to play against them in the EL.

It was the considerable chat about his potential and being one for the future. He’d better hurry up. By the law of averages he’s only got 3 or 4 years left in him

I caught on to this dud's apparent quality months ago by posting a weekly update on how many goals they were losing when he was in their team.

I stopped counting at around 40

What did they expect signing Rebecca Long-Bailey?

Odd looking specimen. Wee skinny legs, runs like a prancing pony.

Laxalt was an experiment doomed to failure, mixed teams of ladies and men is still years away, if ever.

I think 99% of Rangers fans weren't fooled by the arrival of an AC Milan player when they seen whit he looked liked. Never judge a book by its cover doesn't apply with footballers that look like wee lassies.
Playing Milan in the EC sections was another hint as to how bad this nugget really is.

In this day and age the parent club insist that their loaned out players don't play against them in any competition.

Milan couldn't have cared less if he played for the yahoos against them. In fact they allowed it. Probably stipulated it.

Back