A different era of Rangers YouTuber

Yo what up dogg it’s ya boy Shogun Shojizzle!

If this man was still going now he’d blow every Rangers YouTube channel out the water.

Surely bears who sent him tops/scarfs must be able to find out if he’s still alive and kickin?

Complete and utterly forgot about this guy! Think it was the Uefa Cup final year I used to watch him. This is the first time I've even thought about him in 13 years. Wonder if he died or something cause he just vanished out the blue.

Old FF thread about him. In the sea at 4:26am is brilliant haha :))

I f[cking loved the Shogun.

At first he was 'DaMarcus, ya'll got a kilt!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?'

Two months later he was a disciple of Uncle Wattie. The 'get offa my cloud' in the sea video remains his finest moment :)

Mind, we all wanted to pay for him to come over for the half time draw :) :)

He was fantastic. Hopefully he's just getting on with life and not down on his luck.

On a bit of a tangent but did anyone ever listen to an American Rangers podcast 2-3 years ago? Think it was called "Two Yanks Had A Team" or something like that. It was a bit random but I listened to a few of them and quite enjoyed it. Seemed to just disappear as far as I recall.

I remember his videos quite well did it for a while then completely vanished. The highlight was the video of him in the sea :D

What happened to him ?

Was there not an attempt to contact him and he never responded ?

Makes you wonder if something happened to him.

Posting his video for the first time on one of the old boards was my FF claim to fame.

Quadrangle baby!

Back