A Dutch revolution on the horizon?

I wonder if Gio will turn to the Dutch league to import some quality for next season, as has been said we can see a lot of outgoings and there is a hell of a lot of talent in that division. Exciting times ahead.
A mix of Dutch/Belgian/British recruitment will do me although we shouldn't limit ourselves these are the markets that's the scouting and coaching team know best a few top Dutch/Belgian prospects and a few marquee signings I'm hoping for

How much influence will he have on transfer targets? I got the feeling that the January signings were all on Wilson.

Couldn’t convince Doekhi to come. I worry about the rebuild we have to come
:)):)):)):)).
It will be big but what’s the worry we have money we are a Euro cup finalist . Any player worth their salt will look at what Gio can do for players and think I’ll have some of that.

Just to continue 90s nostalgia.

Taxi driver told me on Thursday morning that he picked up someone at the airport the week prior.

Dutch fella, who said he was an agent and had been having discussions with the recruitment team at the Ibrox about this summer.

I’m only posting this because it’s very WhatSApp, without coming from WhatsApp :))

I think Ross Wilson is god like to the Rangers Board. I fear it will be January all over again. Randoms and Moon Beams.

Just to continue 90s nostalgia.

Taxi driver told me on Thursday morning that he picked up someone at the airport the week prior.

Dutch fella, who said he was an agent and had been having discussions with the recruitment team at the Ibrox about this summer.

I’m only posting this because it’s very WhatSApp, without coming from WhatsApp :))
Things you like to hear:)

This may not go down well on here but Wilson needs replacing he signed Ramsey to sell shirts when we needed reinforcements to win the league
Let’s see what he does with money.

Summer 2020 brought us several successful signings, the last time we spent any money and even some cracking Bosman’s.

I wonder if Gio will turn to the Dutch league to import some quality for next season, as has been said we can see a lot of outgoings and there is a hell of a lot of talent in that division. Exciting times ahead.
Artur Numan at left back would be a good purchase.

Your Lundstrams and Basseys are the profile of players that should be signed this summer. Athletic, fast, powerful & are just good at football in general. I attribute they two, as well as Gio’s flexibility, as key reasons as to why we did so well in Europe this season.

After my early strong doubts about Gio, I’m now cautiously excited about the summer ahead.

Takes time to improve and we can now see the fitness levels. As for players, still need a blend suited to Scottish league and Europe. All in all, we are looking decent. If we lose a few then it will be a test to see who can handle both arenas.

Will be interesting to see what type of players he deems suitable to strengthen this squad. I'm not going to judge him on Sands and keen to see what he can come up with. We've not seen a lot of Sands to completely judge him but he's been steady but not a stand out.

He must know of a few right good players in the Dutch league to have a look at. However, I think he will surely have to look all over to get the players in we need.

Very encouraging that having lost our two main strikers for the last couple of months Gio has managed to tweak things to keep us winning. Excited about the possibilities ahead.

But will there be another group FF onanistic session like “The Joey” and the subsequent jilted cry wanking?

Those threads were both entertaining and really quite disturbing. B-D

Back