A FF Thank You To The Chairman

CajunBear

A fantastic idea and I hope it gets presented to him at a packed Ibrox after he raises the flag for 55. He deserves to see the reward for his hard work pulling us through the difficult times.

How long should the message be? Just a sentence or two? Paragraph? whole page?

Northampton_Loyalist

A fantastic idea and I hope it gets presented to him at a packed Ibrox after he raises the flag for 55. He deserves to see the reward for his hard work pulling us through the difficult times.

How long should the message be? Just a sentence or two? Paragraph? whole page?
I would say that everyone should be able to say what they want to say. If that is a single line, so be it, or if you want to write more, feel free. This is more about the personal than the gesture.

charlie_snowball

I honestly don't know if I have the vocabulary to express my gratitude to Mr King. I really don't.

He was a colossus in our darkest hour and restored pride to a battered and bloodied club and support.

I will make an attempt to put into words what I feel but it'll never be enough.

From1872

Never before in the field of sporting endeavour was so much owed, by so many, to so few.
In years to come, when our fantastic support comes to assess the full history of the mighty Glasgow Rangers, we can say of Dave King and others, this truly was ‘their finest hour’.
Thank you Dave King, for your personal sacrifice and endeavours in restoring the sporting colossus that is Glasgow Rangers.

Aspley1 Ger

It was interesting how much the two Nomads derided him and were opposed to his involvement. Their dislike confirmed that David King was the right man for the job.

Arminius

Official Ticketer
Dave King’s place in Rangers long and illustrious history is already assured.

A true bear, who stood up, stepped forward and was counted when the club needed him most.

He’ll always be held in great esteem in my household.

God bless you, Dave King, and our grateful thanks. Good luck and best wishes for all your future endeavours

tomk

Fantastic idea, I was genuinely emotional with this afternoon's statements and it'd be a nice touch to be able to put something into writing to the man who in all likelihood saved our club from extermination.

Daz1690

I know it is a personal gift to Mr King, however, it would be great to actually see the finished book with all the heartfelt messages. Most Bears would probably pay for a copy.....

Captain Cutlass

Official Ticketer
That's a great idea NL!
Will the book be a genuine "one off" for Mr King or will there be copies available to buy or the finished text being published electronically?