A four goal win on Friday puts us top of the league.

Any sort of win will do for me. We need to keep the pressure on at the top and go into the game against them within reach of them.

Excellent to see us building a little bit of momentum but the pragmatist in me also says our last two wins have been against two of the worst sides in the league so we should be temper our expectations a little with tougher tests to come in the coming weeks.

Delighted to see Windass and Pena come on and get a goal each on Saturday. Windass is going to be an important player for us against The Filth.

Thistle were unlucky against Celtic and Aberdeen at home. Refereeing decisions were as costly as any mistakes they made.

A win won't be easy. A 4 goal win would be one hell of a result.

A scrappy 1-0 would do me just fine at this stage, we just need the points, but a free flowing performance would be very welcome aswell of course :D
I think we're due to skelp somebody so 5 1 sounds good to me and what a furkn feeling it would be to be sitting atop the league. Can u imagine they get a pumping tomorrow and then us lording it after Friday . I might actually go out for a walk on Saturday just to see tbe look on the local wildlifes coupons
A scrappy 1-0 would do me just fine at this stage, we just need the points, but a free flowing performance would be very welcome aswell of course :D

The three point is all that matters.

As long as we continue improving, any win will do for me. It is seldom easy at Firhill.

Back