A good few goals on Friday night will help

Status
Not open for further replies.

The People

as per title

A good few goals on Friday is definitely needed , spread about the team hopefully

A good victory and more importantly a good team performance will lift everyone after that poor , flat performance last night

And we really need to get back to having a killer instinct about us when we go ahead in a game
I feel that’s been a problem for us at times , that second goal and playing with more urgency looking for it

Maybe got too comfortable from last season when we conceded hardly any and if we took the lead it was pretty much game over

It won’t as it will only gloss over our frailties,we are a soft touch and I’m afraid to say if we don’t deal with this specific problem we will not win anything.

No offence but beating Stirling Albion by a few foals means nothing whether we are playing well or not.

We need to play our strongest 11. There's no point in changing simply because it's Stirling Albion. If GVB wants to give someone an opportunity to shine and if they take the opportunity, they play against Livingston. We've had the break, so we need to gel again. A good strong win instills confidence.

A draw at Pittodrie with half a team out and we've got people chucking the towel in.

Thankfully our players aren't bottle merchants like many of our fans.
Well that’s debatable but I agree that because of Tuesday nothing is over. It was one bad game during a period of mostly good with Gio in charge

A draw at Pittodrie with half a team out and we've got people chucking the towel in.

Give it a rest,half a team out really aribo was the only mainstay missing,we should be wiping the floor with what we have but until we learn to fight harder and get streetwise my analysis will be proven correct,bottle merchant lol you’ve no idea do you.

Give it a rest,half a team out really aribo was the only mainstay missing,we should be wiping the floor with what we have but until we learn to fight harder and get streetwise my analysis will be proven correct,bottle merchant lol you’ve no idea do you.
Aribo, Arfield, Jack, Helander and Roofe would all have started if fit and available.

If the players chucked the towel in after a draw at Pittodrie they'd be bottle merchants. You aren't any different.

It’s Stirling Albion at Ibrox. It should be 5 minimum. Not sure what difference it will make to playing Livi midweek however

Aribo, Arfield, Jack, Helander and Roofe would all have started if fit and available.

If the players chucked the towel in after a draw at Pittodrie they'd be bottle merchants. You aren't any different.
Hmm trying to hard go take some reality tabs lol

No offence but beating Stirling Albion by a few foals means nothing whether we are playing well or not.
It's minutes in legs, confidence from lashing the ball in the net and a feel for Ibrox for James Sands.
I'm not sure of we played a bounce game during the break to implement any ideas that may have been put accross.
Probably just worked them on the training pitch.
It might give us a chance to get our midfield shape right with who we have available just now so that we can make it more attacking.
It was a hard high intensity game the other night to settle into.

Just get some time into some of our players who are just coming back or warming the bench.

Need to get the squad match fit.

Some of the posts have been mental. We had a staggered game against Aberdeen. It's not the end of the world. Remember the scum dropped points at Paisley with two teenagers in midfield. Long way to go and lots more points to be won. 4 clear remember. We won't win by 20 plus points every season. Its a title race and one I am confident we will win.

Start with our strongest 11 and get minutes in the players legs. Give Jack a start if fit and maybe start Sakala but that’s it for me. Providing we have a few goals in the bag by the hour mark use our 5 subs.

A few goals against a Scottish Sub-Pub Team is going to help our League Title bid?

I do hope GVB and the Rangers players have more logical thoughts around the midweek disappointment and importance of upcoming games.

Just get some time into some of our players who are just coming back or warming the bench.

Need to get the squad match fit.

Some of the posts have been mental. We had a staggered game against Aberdeen. It's not the end of the world. Remember the scum dropped points at Paisley with two teenagers in midfield. Long way to go and lots more points to be won. 4 clear remember. We won't win by 20 plus points every season. Its a title race and one I am confident we will win.
Everyone seems to be more nervous this season than last season. Must be the CL money.

This season is a proper title fight, last season we cruised it due to form that won’t be matches any time soon. People can label Postecoglou a dud but he will have them competing and it’s going to the wire.

The CL pot makes it even more important.
Yeah mate it's going to be tight. This is what it's all about though. This is what it was always about. We need to all stay calm and enjoy it. We will drop points, that's what happens.

It's insane mate. In the space of the week that lot are untouchable and we are in crisis.

Okay. So your argument is this Rangers team is filled with bottle merchants? A yes or no will suffice.
My argument is that it can be debated if they are or not, which it can.

Tav more or less said as much in a match programme for the Hamilton game just before last season, im sure you can remember the uproar within the support to that article. Goldson then said very similar after the Hibs game this season at Hampden.

As I said in my first post I agree with you that the season is by no means over, it would be ridiculous to say it was because of one bad game, but this teams mentality has always been up for question.

Sorry, I couldn’t answer with a simple yes or no as that didn’t work for expressing my point, it only suited your argument.

My argument is that it can be debated if they are or not, which it can.

Tav more or less said as much in a match programme for the Hamilton game just before last season, im sure you can remember the uproar within the support to that article. Goldson then said very similar after the Hibs game this season at Hampden.

As I said in my first post I agree with you that the season is by no means over, it would be ridiculous to say it was because of one bad game, but this teams mentality has always been up for question.

Sorry, I couldn’t answer with a simple yes or no as that didn’t work for expressing my point, it only suited your argument.
It can only be debated if you want to look pretty silly or don't understand what a bottle merchant is. This team have proven time and again now that they have "bottle". Doesn't mean they're going to win every single game. And every loss isn't down to bottle either.

Yeah mate it's going to be tight. This is what it's all about though. This is what it was always about. We need to all stay calm and enjoy it. We will drop points, that's what happens.

Its going to be tense for sure but all we can do I support the team and like you say enjoy it.

Some folk on here have basically said if they beat us to the title ,they can use the money to dominate and we won't challenge again for years.

This season is important but surely it won't define the next decade, they had a head start for 8 years , 1 trophy gifted and still second best to us

It won’t as it will only gloss over our frailties,we are a soft touch and I’m afraid to say if we don’t deal with this specific problem we will not win anything.

Och aye. Score a few goals and that's us on course for the double.

Tomorrow a good few goals and more than 10 minutes of game time for a couple of B players would be a success in this round I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back