A good time to change our walk on song?

Yeah I’m the same. I used to love it and I would get proper goosebumps but now I just go through the motions.
A change would be welcome and AC/DC sounds like the best shout so far. Great tune and they’re bears.

AC/DC really??

Blue sea of Ibrox for me. Get it jazzed up a bit and cut it when it gets to the chorus

Would love to see the end of Simply The Best, for some reason it just conjures up the image of David Murray, plus it's too slow, football chants/songs should not be less than 120bpm. I would suggest a little ditty called 'Marching Through Georgia'.

Going by this thread, I don't think Tina's got anything to worry about for a while. People seem to be forgetting that the crowd has to sing along.

It plays at HT and it’s awkwardly depressing. Our crowd wouldn’t get into it enough to work.
It’s fucking shite getting played at football and that’s from someone who likes the song.
As someone said earlier on this thread everything about our matchday entertainment is terrible.

I dont mind it but i dont like the slow on beat clapping that most folk do when the teams coming out Would rather it was changed

Thunderstruck would be a great choice or highway to hell, failing that, then The Green grassy slopes of the boyne would be another good shout

Thunderstruck would be a great choice or highway to hell, failing that, then The Green grassy slopes of the boyne would be another good shout
If you've not seen it mate, YouTube ACDC highway to hell at River plate, and tell me there is a better crowd/band moment you've ever seen.

Ha I too heard that on the radio earlier today. Really got me going as it always does. I love the song and have always belted it out through the years. I would find it pretty sad to get rid of it. I always mind when we drew with Barca at Ibrox simply the best before it was unreal. Gave me goosebumps it was electrifying and every single Bear in that stadium belted it.

Back