A good time to change our walk on song?

Tina Turner was on Radio 2 and as much as I love the bass at the start and will forever love the song, perhaps now is "the best" time to think up a new tune for the team to walk out to.

No fans for the foreseeable future and when we can return, what would you like to greet you at the spruced up Ibrox?

I know Thunderstruck is a favourite on here, I personally like the "come with me/Kashmir" remix Dortmund come out to, but I am sure there are plenty of other songs that can get the adrenalin flowing.

Over to FF.
Good call imo .

It has to be "The best" by Tina Turner, this song will always be linked to Rangers.
Second choice would be " Ecstacy of gold" by Ennio Morricone.
Ps. Is it true no radio stations in Scotland play the best by Tina Turner because it is a Rangers song. I believe the OP heard it on Radio2 yesterday.

Last edited:
I know Thunderstruck is a favourite on here, I personally like the "come with me/Kashmir" remix Dortmund come out to, but I am sure there are plenty of other songs that can get the adrenalin flowing.

Over to FF.

I definitely like the Kashmir- Led Zeppelin tune.

Blast it out loud - goosebumps on the back of the neck. It would be intimidating walking out to that.

Tina Turner was on Radio 2 and as much as I love the bass at the start and will forever love the song, perhaps now is "the best" time to think up a new tune for the team to walk out to.

No fans for the foreseeable future and when we can return, what would you like to greet you at the spruced up Ibrox?

Over to FF.
I've never liked it,after the first line,it kinda falls on its arse for me. I'd like Back in Black, I just think that opening of Gus's guitar is superb and also with him being a blue nose appropriate.

Back