A Liverpool legend now he's blue

Good effort, hope it gets sung

This is my favourite version of the song. What a day that was!

Just in case anyone is wondering why that song was sung, look at the 1.30 min mark in this video.

Last edited:

Good effort, hope it gets sung

This is my favourite version of the song. What a day that was!

Just in case anyone is wondering why that song was sung, look at the 1.30 min mark in this video.

Brilliant, this song definitely has potential.

That we can get a Defoe song going within minutes of him making debut, yet SG has been with us for about 9 months and still nothing is really disappointing.

We need to adopt this one asap.

That we can get a Defoe song going within minutes of him making debut, yet SG has been with us for about 9 months and still nothing is really disappointing.

We need to adopt this one asap.
That's 2 videos on YouTube of the song that has been posted on this thread. I wouldn't be surprised if this song got an airing at Ibrox tomorrow.

Total lack of sharing on Facebook band Twitter though
Yes - that's the concern.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow if there has been any/enough coverage to get the massgae out there. If not then we really need up up it somehow.

Yes - that's the concern.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow if there has been any/enough coverage to get the massgae out there. If not then we really need up up it somehow.
I have share on the couple if Facebook pages I am on but not seen many re shares.

How about this for the first two lines?

He was a red but now he's blue, Gerrard, Gerrard
He hates the tims like me and you, Gerrard, Gerrard

It would be ideal if Marshall at the Louden could give this an airing or 2 tomorrow. What's his user name?

3.10 tune
Steven Gerrard is our gaffer
Steven Gerrard is a ger
Steven Gerrard came from Liverpool now he is a bear.

Im pished go easy.

3.10 tune
Steven Gerrard is our gaffer
Steven Gerrard is a ger
Steven Gerrard came from Liverpool now he is a bear.

Im pished go easy.
The window for future suggestions regretfully has now closed :D

Back