A long time coming!” | Kenny Miller on Rangers as 55th title edges closer

I didn’t want him back.
I sung “stick yer Kenny Miller up yer arse”
He proved me wrong, massively.

Im glad he redeemed himself and he deserves to be in our thoughts as one of the many that returned us to our rightful position.
Man to my eternal shame I chanted Ally Ally gif. I was 13 and we all make mistakes

Obviously his career is tainted by his time with the scum, but I struggle to think of many harder working Rangers forwards in recent times, prior to the current squad. Ten years younger and his work ethic and intelligence on the pitch would've made him a great match for Gerrard's team I think.

And despite following the money to play for the scum, I'd still prefer him any day over the likes of Ian Black.

The way things ended at Ibrox for him and Wallace was a disgrace.

a more than decent player for us who scored many important goals especially against the dhark side, i get it many will always hate him for playing for the scum but he did the business for us when we needed him

Good player for us but can never find it in my heart to forgive him.
He was a professional footballer trying to make the most of his career.

You cant question his commitment to Rangers on the pitch and winning trophies for the club. Surely that’s what fans care about? In fact his reaction to losing to Celtc ended his career at Rangers and stopped him being given the farewell he deserved.

Would probably be a good guy to get involved in a coaching role somewhere at Rangers maybe with the under 18s or so. I'm sure he was already doing that at some point during his later years here? Model pro who won me over with his contribution on the pitch.

Decent interview, his regret is "not being there to finish the job off"

Feel a bit sorry for him in that regard.
Excellent player for us, and may I add a Tom Slayer into the bargain.

Scored many huge goals, I liked him as a player and think he deserves thanks for his contribution.

You cant question his commitment to Rangers on the pitch and winning trophies for the club. Surely that’s what fans care about? In fact his reaction to losing to Celtc ended his career at Rangers and stopped him being given the farewell he deserved.
I get that but still unforgivable for me

He was a pro, he followed the money

I didn't want him back because I didn't think he was good enough. I was wrong, he proved that in his second spell with us and then showed his true colours when he came back for a third spell and showed up some of the chancers we had at the time. Maybe harshly treated in the end, but maybe he cared more than many around him

Done more than enough in our shirt to be forgiven for playing for them.

Will always judge a player by what they do in a shirt for us first and foremost. His contribution overall was terrific.

Don't really care how he comes across, I don't need to live with him so couldn't give a toss.

Great player who normally found it easier to score the difficult or spectacular goals.
He stuffed those papish "They've signed Kenny" banners up their backsides.
Sacked for wanting to retain standards.
There is no doubt Kenny Miller is a legend.

I was at Hampden that day. I didn't join in the singing but, like most, I didn't want him back. Nonetheless, he was a fantastic servant to the club and his affection for Rangers shines through in that interview.

Of course he should never have signed for the filth,but he scored plenty important goals for Rangers. I always fondly remember his goal in the 4-2 game at the council tax office in the east end where he volleyed it into the ground over Boruc then ran screaming into the camera. Think he also scored another that day after Boruc floundered like a landed herring. But there are so many good memories of Kenny in a Rangers shirt. Thanks for all of them Kenny.

well said mate, it's pathetic for Rangers fans to give abuse to to Kenny for the service and goals he gave us ,
i take it Kanye West Admin
isnt his greatest fan but credit where it's due FFS
he was one of our greatest strikers over the last few years and at least he cared about the club

Back