A message for SLO; Half Time Results

A wee request to Greg the SLO; now that we will be back to 3pm home games on a Saturday; can someone arrange for halftime scores to be put up on the screens? We managed to tell the punters the halftime scores 50 odd years ago, why not now?

You should change to EE, decent data allowance I believe!
And Livescore.com do a decent website and app.

A couple of times they have had it on screens in SJ front. Now they aren't even turned on. They are not broken as the standby power light is always on. Always pisses me off that they don't put them on

I think this is , or should be, a more general appeal for better half time entertainment.

It used to really irritate me that a captive audience of 40k plus(with limited ability to have their faces in their phones) couldn’t be entertained whilst being advertised to.

So simple an addition to the “matchday experience” but ignored.
Mental.

It's annoyed me for years. No excuse for not putting the scores up on the screen.

Seems still a long way off!
It will be after the break, but they should nearly all be 3pm Saturday.

As it stands out of remaining homes there will just be 3 at 3pm on Saturday

St Mirren 2nd February, St Johnstone 16th February and Kilmarnock 16th March

2 others Dundee and Hearts are midweek

post split 3 homes Celtic won't be 3pm and the other 2 are subject to change no midweek this season

Last edited:
I'm with Three and the data is a shambles. Lucky if I get two or three twitter updates in the best part of 2 1/2 hours in or around the stadium.

You should change to EE, decent data allowance I believe!
And Livescore.com do a decent website and app.

Nobody gets a signal at HT regardless of mobile provider. We should maybe go back to the old way, the scores are displayed but you don’t know what game is what unless you have the match programme. More programmes sold and more money coming into the club.

Nobody gets a signal at HT regardless of mobile provider. We should maybe go back to the old way, the scores are displayed but you don’t know what game is what unless you have the match programme. More programmes sold and more money coming into the club.

Except you don't care* as you know the poets aren't playing?
*Unless you earlier shared a line with Leigh (**shudders at the thought**) and have a wee bit of side action to see who pays the gram?

EE and get shocking signal in Govan Rear

Scores on the screens should be a given, I don’t understand why we don’t have it

In the concourse as well in Govan, a few games at the start of the season sky sports news was on, not now though for some reason?

We have the winter break and the Scottish cup before the league starts back up...
That's correct.

Can't remember our first home game of a new year being as late as February - although, i may be wrong.

Apart from the winter of 63

As it stands out of 19 homes there will just be 3 at 3pm on Saturday

St Mirren 2nd February, St Johnstone 16th February and Kilmarnock 16th March

2 others Dundee and Hearts are midweek

post split 3 homes Celtic won't be 3pm and the other 2 are subject to change no midweek this season

You can still be given half time scores during midweek games.

An admirable stance sir, but I don't think it quite cuts it in 2018. I'm more inclined to ask if we can establish what we got for our WiFi money under the spivs, whether we can fix it, and whether we can use that as an income stream

An admirable stance sir, but I don't think it quite cuts it in 2018. I'm more inclined to ask if we can establish what we got for our WiFi money under the spivs, whether we can fix it, and whether we can use that as an income stream

I suspect we have been sold a pig in a poke with that WiFi system.

We can’t even get the lazy DJ to read out the subs ffs !!

What chance of him doing the half times ?

Zero .

The only time I have bother getting online is half time, a quick check of the scores during the game is always fine, can always get an inplay coupon on too, I’m with Vodafone and sit in Govan Rear.

That's correct.

Can't remember our first home game of a new year being as late as February - although, i may be wrong.

Apart from the winter of 63

Granted, but then the winter break was a thing for some years, got canned and is now back. The law of averages I suppose dictates that it had to happen sometime.

A wee request to Greg the SLO; now that we will be back to 3pm home games on a Saturday; can someone arrange for halftime scores to be put up on the screens? We managed to tell the punters the halftime scores 50 odd years ago, why not now?
Because most have mobile phones and dont need to wait till h/t tbf

Announce the scores at full time too.

The Aberdeen game a couple of weeks ago was a good example. Could've cheered everyone up by letting folk know Motherwell had got a point against Celtic! I was gutted coming out the stadium and then cheered up 15 minutes later when I got working 4G on my phone...

Reactions: SE5
Back