A miniature Ibrox to be given for charity

sneddon38

Hi guys I follow this guy on twitter who has recently built the Cruyff Arena and Old Trafford he has said he will build Ibrox if we source a charity who can benefit from his build. I’m wondering if anyone who here knows of anyone at the Rangers charity who would be interested in doing this as a charity raffle to win this one of the kind Ibrox.

Would it be possible to start up some sort of go fund charity thing, with the finished article being given to the club as a future museum piece?
I am sure if there was to be a charitable beneficiary then Erskine could maybe be involved.
Just a thought.

Would it be possible to start up some sort of go fund charity thing, with the finished article being given to the club as a future museum piece?
I am sure if there was to be a charitable beneficiary then Erskine could maybe be involved.
Just a thought.
I’m not sure to be honest, when he built the Cruyff Arena he awarded it too the Johan Cruyff foundation. And the Old Trafford one is for the Royal Manchester Children’s hospital. The guy puts soo much detail into these. He has said he will do Ibrox but wants a charity partner so it goes to a good cause.

I’m not sure to be honest, when he built the Cruyff Arena he awarded it too the Johan Cruyff foundation. And the Old Trafford one is for the Royal Manchester Children’s hospital. The guy puts soo much detail into these. He has said he will do Ibrox but wants a charity partner so it goes to a good cause.
Yes, but if we raise the money and he can give the cash to the charity with maybe a nice photo/certificate to hang on the wall of the charity of choice, then perhaps the finished item itself could be given as a gift to the club from those contributing to the charity.
It could maybe raise quite a bit of money and the outcome of money to the charity and the contribution of a fantastic piece of art to the club's future museum would be a win-win all round which the support would surely support.

Yes, but if we raise the money and he can give the cash to the charity with maybe a nice photo/certificate to hang on the wall of the charity of choice, then perhaps the finished item itself could be given as a gift to the club from those contributing to the charity.
It could maybe raise quite a bit of money and the outcome of money to the charity and the contribution of a fantastic piece of art to the club's future museum would be a win-win all round which the support would surely support.
Four letters spring to mind RSEA.

Hi guys I follow this guy on twitter who has recently built the Cruyff Arena and Old Trafford he has said he will build Ibrox if we source a charity who can benefit from his build. I’m wondering if anyone who here knows of anyone at the Rangers charity who would be interested in doing this as a charity raffle to win this one of the kind Ibrox.
Back when I read newspapers I remember seeing loads of adverts for these sorts of models. IIRC, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Anfield, Highbury (Arsenal) and Elland Road we’re amongst the options. The detail seemed to be excellent. It was one of those that you pay small amounts per month for 3 years - to stop you noticing how expensive it actually was.

There may be models out there people could be willing to part with. Raffle it off.

Back when I read newspapers I remember seeing loads of adverts for these sorts of models. IIRC, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Anfield, Highbury (Arsenal) and Elland Road we’re amongst the options. The detail seemed to be excellent. It was one of those that you pay small amounts per month for 3 years - to stop you noticing how expensive it actually was.

There may be models out there people could be willing to part with. Raffle it off.
These ones are completely man made. This Old Trafford one has been getting worked on for over a month. I’ve been watching the progress and been dying for him to do Ibrox. He will do it but wants to see a charity benefit from it also.

I used to build Ibrox all the time from lego ,never looked like that lol

Also done a cracker of a drawing of Ibrox i copied from the rangers news poster years ago i wonder were that went too, will have to do another.

Just a thought.
I think that would a great idea rather than an auction.

If he was contacted by RSEA suggesting that and a go fund target. £3k was mentioned the Cruyff one made. That would easily be reached.

Then it could be given to the club.

You can buy loads of mini stadium models on line, they don't as yet appear to have Ibrox but i bought the Bernabeu during lockdown. Took a few hours to complete. If I knew how to add photos in would as I took a few during 'construction'.

Back