A new level of bampottery...

4_FF357_C9_3_A07_4902_A02_B_128_C78_E53_B15.jpg

Look at this one. Absolutely INCREDIBLE BAMPOTTERY.
https://twitter.com/KerryFail/status/995621630356393984?s=19
Affected by goings on in Gaza!
If it weren’t them, you’d say it was unbelievable.
Who/what do these fans think the players are?
Feckin saints?
I was going to say “priests” but that’d be way down the list.

Affected by goings on in Gaza!
If it weren’t them, you’d say it was unbelievable.
Who/what do these fans think the players are?
Feckin saints?
I saw this one on a previous thread. True insanity. The only one who might even give a passing interest to Gaza is the Israeli midfielder they hate.

Notice it says “think he will be “ the clown will be wanting someone to write it as they are to thick to write themselves

As funny as it would be if these were real, sadly it's a pisstake. Well, at least the Gaza one and the one about coins are clearly a joke. Could be a combination I suppose.
A combination seems weird.

As funny as it is to parody them, there must be enough material already knowing their propensity for insanity.

Nuttier than a squirrels shite

What always amazes me how can these fukkers type with a straitjacket on?

Kerrydale Meltdown is a Bear who copies real posts from one of their message boards onto Twitter. The posts are real from those headcases.

Its becoming harder to tell which accounts are real and which are a parody with that mob.

Its a parody account, the amount of folk it reels in, on both sides makes me worry about the future of the human race.

That can't be real surely...even looking at the guys display pic - Miller in a Celtic top. Surely a wind up.

Parody? It’s really difficult to tell the difference between their reality and normal people’s jokes.

Back