A night with Laudrup and Gascogne.

Would love to go to see Laudrup but for me Gazza ain’t the best to have at these types of nights. Hard to understand a word he says nowadays. Absolute legend but would rather go to the one with both De Boer brothers.

The vip tickets are a fucking joke. £152 just to get a picture with them. To put it in perspective I’ve been to nights meeting souness in a private room before shows and it had a free bar and then into the venue for a 3 course meal and it cost £85. Did the same with souness and McCoist and ally McCoist £152 is ripping the piss.

Last edited:
I'm taking my Dad and looking forward to it. Laudrup doesn't do many of these type of things so a rare chance to see the great man.

Gazza didn't seem in the best of condition at the Legends game back in March so hopefully just sitting and talking comes easier to him than being on the pitch again.

The vip tickets are a fucking joke. £152 just to get a picture with them. To put it in perspective I’ve been to nights meeting souness in a private room before shows and it had a free bar and then into the venue for a 3 course meal and it cost £85. Did the same with souness and McCourt and ally McCoist £152 is ripping the piss.
Yeah the prices are taking the piss. To me it seems a bit ridiculous to go and hear the same stories that have been told countless times before.

Each to their own though

Yeah the prices are taking the piss. To me it seems a bit ridiculous to go and hear the same stories that have been told countless times before.

Each to their own though
Yeah I know what you mean. Going to see Gazza is like putting on a dvd. It’s the same routine every time.

The vip tickets are a fucking joke. £152 just to get a picture with them. To put it in perspective I’ve been to nights meeting souness in a private room before shows and it had a free bar and then into the venue for a 3 course meal and it cost £85. Did the same with souness and McCourt and ally McCoist £152 is ripping the piss.
Paddy McCourt?

The Smelly Pele?

That would explain the cheapness.

Went to the last Laudrup one. Great to meet him and get a photo but he doesn’t really divulge much story wise so wouldn’t go again.

Tbh with it being a theatre setting this time it’ll be even more stock response than usual

Went to see Gazza at the Royal Concert Hall.
Most of the night was spent on the auction and when Paul came on it was obvious he was pished and couldn't really understand a word he was saying.

Each to their own though
Barry Ferguson and Craig Moore I’m Kilsyth is £72!!!

Paddy?

Back