A pint with Si Ferry and friends at the Tennants Brewery

Had this playing at work. Managed to last until the emergence of Paul Slane before it got switched-off.

I find him quite funny but I have to admit the last couple of episodes in front of the camera have been hard to watch with his constant need for attention.

If you didn’t know the boy was a nutter you’d think he was on the gear.

Definitely ADHD with a severe case of tourettes.

Or, he might just be on the gear :))

As soon as I see Paul Slane I switch off. He is totally unbearable. The guy is thick as shit and can barely string a sentence together. He just destroys the show with his crap patter and attention seeking. It all seems very desperate. He's trying too hard.

Si Ferry comes across as a good guy. Find Paul Slane funny, can see why some don’t though.

Kyles the worst for me, the poet in him slips out more with every passing episode as he gets desperate for the other two to like him

Si Ferry
James English
Lewis Capaldi

Sometimes I feel like I've been in a coma. I've no idea how or when these people became so popular.

I'll be avoiding his podcast's after listening to his recent one with George Galloway. It was quite interesting until the last ten mins when the bitter bastard moved onto Rangers and of course sectarianism.

He was referring to us as sevco and calling us a new club, the usual pish, and English was laughing away like a little school girl. He then spouted a lot of crap about how sectarianism is all our fault and it will only stop when Rangers fans stop going into pubs and stabbing Celtic fans in the back.

I'll be avoiding his podcast's after listening to his recent one with George Galloway. It was quite interesting until the last ten mins when the bitter bastard moved onto Rangers and of course sectarianism.

He was referring to us as sevco and calling us a new club, the usual pish, and English was laughing away like a little school girl. He then spouted a lot of crap about how sectarianism is all our fault and it will only stop when Rangers fans stop going into pubs and stabbing Celtic fans in the back.
Galloway is possibly the biggest hypocritical prick in the world

Haven’t watched this.

Enjoy the Ferry stuff though. He’s done well for himself.

Questions are a bit repetitive, but guessing it keeps a flow to it.

Only listened to Slane twice and can’t stand him. Sounds like a kid.

I watched all his pods except Tommy Sheridan, then when I watched this one I’ve gave up. Don’t get me wrong he had a pro unionist in Adair but the mask is slowly slipping

There was a bit in the Kevin Kyle interview with Si Ferry when he mentioned McAvenie was his hero as a lad, but after he'd met him and something had happened he changed his mind, it seemed to completely change the tone of the interview momentarily, Ferry quickly moved on, presumably as he does a weekly thing with McAvenie, would be interesting to know what happened. Rapey c**t

The show definitely had potential & was a good setup with decent guests but as with the others above I switched off after 5 mins listening to that Slane. Think it'll put a lot of people off which is a shame.

I lasted till bit at start, Kyle starts telling his first story then Slane put's his feet up putting all attention back to him...fud.

Last edited:
Si Ferry comes across as a good guy. Find Paul Slane funny, can see why some don’t though.

Kyles the worst for me, the poet in him slips out more with every passing episode as he gets desperate for the other two to like him
That's what I thought. Trying too hard.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC565931/officers

vopxf8.png

Liewell owned media.

Do not give them the clicks Bears.

Not for me.

Would imagine there's far better Scottish football podcasts out there. None will top HandH but for the service they provide us fans

Probably been said before on here but despite him being ex Celtic, Si Ferry is a decent guy and his channel is excellent. He keeps it fair and honest. Can’t go wrong with that.

He seems brand new, but the interviews can be chronic :D

On a side note I know a bird who pumped Gary Locke, says he liked being pissed on.

Looks a wrong un.

His interviews started off quite enjoyable but ran out of steam pretty quickly for me due to how limited his questioning and mental capacity is.

Just felt like regardless of who the guest was, it was largely the same stuff every single one. He's had a fair few guests that just felt like a wasted opportunity for a really interesting 45 minutes or so of listening due to his obsession with how much banter they had in their career and how to shoe horn something about Tommy Burns in.

"Would the manager be hard on the younger players ih hih?"
"Would the older players be tough on ye ih hih?"
"Would the manager come on nights out with ye ih hih?"
"Would he have banter with you ih hih?"

His interviews started off quite enjoyable but ran out of steam pretty quickly for me due to how limited his questioning and mental capacity is.

Just felt like regardless of who the guest was, it was largely the same stuff every single one. He's had a fair few guests that just felt like a wasted opportunity for a really interesting 45 minutes or so of listening due to his obsession with how much banter they had in their career and how to shoe horn something about Tommy Burns in.

"Would the manager be hard on the younger players ih hih?"
"Would the older players be tough on ye ih hih?"
"Would the manager come on nights out with ye ih hih?"
"Would he have banter with you ih hih?"

:D

Back