A pint with Si Ferry and friends at the Tennants Brewery

His interviews started off quite enjoyable but ran out of steam pretty quickly for me due to how limited his questioning and mental capacity is.

Just felt like regardless of who the guest was, it was largely the same stuff every single one. He's had a fair few guests that just felt like a wasted opportunity for a really interesting 45 minutes or so of listening due to his obsession with how much banter they had in their career and how to shoe horn something about Tommy Burns in.

"Would the manager be hard on the younger players ih hih?"
"Would the older players be tough on ye ih hih?"
"Would the manager come on nights out with ye ih hih?"
"Would he have banter with you ih hih?"
He's no Jeremy Paxman for sure, but to be fair to him, he doesn't need to be. People watch it to listen to the stories from the guests. He can use the same formula time after time and just let the guests talk.

I've watched a few of them and usually find them reasonably entertaining. It's the guests who entertain though, not the interviewer.

He obviously never made it as a top level pro, but fair play to him for this gig. He's had a lot of good guests on and I dare say has a reasonably large audience.

His interviews started off quite enjoyable but ran out of steam pretty quickly for me due to how limited his questioning and mental capacity is.

Just felt like regardless of who the guest was, it was largely the same stuff every single one. He's had a fair few guests that just felt like a wasted opportunity for a really interesting 45 minutes or so of listening due to his obsession with how much banter they had in their career and how to shoe horn something about Tommy Burns in.

"Would the manager be hard on the younger players ih hih?"
"Would the older players be tough on ye ih hih?"
"Would the manager come on nights out with ye ih hih?"
"Would he have banter with you ih hih?"

Must have been some laugh in that dressing room eh

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC565931/officers

vopxf8.png

Liewell owned media.

Do not give them the clicks Bears.

Who's Paul Lawwell?

And people get slagged for listening to Clyde.

A show owned by mentally challengeds, presented by mentally challengeds for mentally challengeds.

always a good watch, easily the best podcast out at the moment with Peter Crouch’s, get a good laugh out of it in work.

I'll be avoiding his podcast's after listening to his recent one with George Galloway. It was quite interesting until the last ten mins when the bitter bastard moved onto Rangers and of course sectarianism.

He was referring to us as sevco and calling us a new club, the usual pish, and English was laughing away like a little school girl. He then spouted a lot of crap about how sectarianism is all our fault and it will only stop when Rangers fans stop going into pubs and stabbing Celtic fans in the back.
His podcast with Alan McGhee is excruciating, just keeps repeating himself and asking the same questions.

Back