A question about Alves ban

jcdno1

Is the referee asked an opinion, at the impending hearing and how he would have dealt with it had he seen it?

If thats the case. He seen Moults identical kick out and deemed it yellow so surely the same must apply to Alves

yes??

Moult was given a yellow in another incident so can't be cited

Moult was yellow carded for kicking out. So the ref seen it. Alves has been suspended for 2 games for kicking out

If the ref is asked would you have red carded Bruno...to which ge answers yes..then surely our lawyer can ask why we play to different rules.

If Moult was booked for kicking out he can't be cited. If it was jostling and pushing then he can.

Moult was booked for kicking out. Thats the point. If the referee is asked his opinion at the hearing on what punishment he would have given Alves, had he seen it. Then surely his answer must be a yellow card. Hence no ban

If he says Red...then surely as a club we must raise hell

I don't think Moult was booked for kicking out, it was for a shoving match with Herrera.

Moult was booked for kicking out. Thats the point. If the referee is asked his opinion at the hearing on what punishment he would have given Alves, had he seen it. Then surely his answer must be a yellow card. Hence no ban

If he says Red...then surely as a club we must raise hell
Do we know this for a fact?

The problem is, and this will be the SFA case, even if Moult was booked for kicking out they will argue that decision by the ref was wrong but by taking incorrect action it means the SFA cannot cite him.

Do we know this for a fact?

The problem is, and this will be the SFA case, even if Moult was booked for kicking out they will argue that decision by the ref was wrong but by taking incorrect action it means the SFA cannot cite him.

It must be..otherwise why hasnt he been offered a 2 match ban. Which again our lawyer must ask are we playing to different rules

It must be..otherwise why hasnt he been offered a 2 match ban. Which again our lawyer must ask are we playing to different rules
That's my point and will be key to our defence.

A yellow for Moult but retrospective red for Alves or Moult booked in the aftermath and no action taken?

What Moult was booked for is key.

There are so many inconsistencies we can surely drive a horse and cart through the decisions if we have the resolve as a club.

A yellow for Moult but retrospective red for Alves or Moult booked in the aftermath and no action taken?

Do clubs see referees reports? If so, it would be fairly easy to prove one way or the other.

Yellow for the alves incident, then alves should get a yellow. Yellow for the Herrera shoving, then he should be offered a two match ban.

To simplistic?

This will be the same system that gave aluko a two-game retrospective ban for diving. An offence that results in a yellow card. It's fucking ripping out of them

Do clubs see referees reports? If so, it would be fairly easy to prove one way or the other.

Yellow for the alves incident, then alves should get a yellow. Yellow for the Herrera shoving, then he should be offered a two match ban.

To simplistic?
Yes. If he was booked for kicking out at Alves and it should have been red then Alves can be banned but no action can be taken against Moult for the referee being too lenient.

As for seeing a referee report I am not sure if it shared with clubs or not. Another thing about the reports - it still baffles me as to why they take so long to reach the SFA these days. A draft copy should be emailed prior to the referee leaving the ground and having the opportunity to view any part of the game again.

Moult was yellow carded for kicking out. So the ref seen it. Alves has been suspended for 2 games for kicking out

If the ref is asked would you have red carded Bruno...to which ge answers yes..then surely our lawyer can ask why we play to different rules.

I actually thought Moult was booked for a coming together with Herrera?

I genuinely didn't think the ref saw either of the kicks between Alves/Moult.

I think it was explained in the Hibs match thread, that when there was a bit of a melee, then refs were instructed to caution a player from each team. So I think he booked Herrera and Moult for the afters. The Alves/Moult aggro was not addressed.
I keep saying, we do not have voice, they are laughing at us.

If it's just a yellow he would still have been sent off getting a 1 match ban. Thats the unfortunate reality. Another stark realit is that from a game that had many incidents, somehow the biggest talking point from the game at the sfa HQ is a frustration led kick out.
no broken noses or elbows or realitation kick out etc etc etc.
It really is a farce and its time to call them out for everything. I get the issue of statement after statement but it's time for the club and club1872 and reps from huge forums like this to start to devise a way out of this shitpool we are drowning in. Every week it's something else. We can see our own frailties on the park and acknowledge them but the agenda is there and we need to call it out every single time it happens from now on.

Back