A Rangers match that had multiple cracking goals ?

Boabmeister

I E more than one ,

A couple that spring to mind , our recent win at the piggery loved our two goals that day .

our famous win at Elland Rd .

the 98 Scottish cup semi at the piggery .

A bit of an obscure one , we beat the sheep 3-1 at Ibrox trailing at half time to a Roy aitken goal , which if I remember right was pretty decent, the famous scored 3 crackers 8n the 2nd half .

Recently shown in dh1963’s brilliant threads the league cup win at firhill Mendes & Boydies cracker .

Any spring to mind or thoughts ?

7-1 v Dundee Utd in 2009.

Boyd's second was an absolute thunderbastard, his hat trick was a really nice team goal and then Bougherradona ran through their entire defence.

A bit of an obscure one , we beat the sheep 3-1 at Ibrox trailing at half time to a Roy aitken goal , which if I remember right was pretty decent, the famous scored 3 crackers 8n the 2nd half .

First one I thought of when read thread title. Durrant, McCoist and 'Mikhailinetsov' (as my auld da drunkenly called him and it stuck :)) ) with the replys to Aitken.

All 4 goals sweetly struck into the same bottom left corner of goal at Copland Road end.

Edit - Just looked it up, Sept 1992 if anyone cares to check youtube for it (luddite clueless on how to post link)

I mind a game in the NIAR season - 96/97 - where we annihilated Motherwell at Ibrox (obviously not the one at the end of the season where we were meant to celebrate it :rolleyes: )

Laudrup and Gascoigne both scored a couple of crackers if memory serves me right on a sodden wet day.

Not watched the video yet but here it is

Also worth adding the 4-2 Ne’erday battering of the vermin in 1994. Hateley and Kuznetzov’s goals sandwiching a couple of Miko tap-ins, though all goals against that lot are cracking. Think the vermin even scored a decent goal that day as well.

We played Hibs at Easter Rd, October 1997, took my then 6yo son to his first game. Negri opened the scoring but then Hibs scored three times. It took a brilliant Gaza free kick and an Albertz rocket to get us back to 3 3 and a Negri second to win it 4 3. Cracking game. 23 years later, my son and I still attend together, and yes, I’m still paying.

The 79 Dryburgh up.

McDonald's was a well worked team goal.
Jardine's was a wonder solo effort and then,
There was Coop's!

Negri had a couple of superb efforts v Dundee Utd in his one man demolition of them.

The 1996 League Cup final 4-3 v Hearts.

Gazza scored 2 crackers in the space of a few minutes.

I mind a game in the NIAR season - 96/97 - where we annihilated Motherwell at Ibrox (obviously not the one at the end of the season where we were meant to celebrate it :rolleyes: )

Laudrup and Gascoigne both scored a couple of crackers if memory serves me right on a sodden wet day.

Not watched the video yet but here it is

Also worth adding the 4-2 Ne’erday battering of the vermin in 1994. Hateley and Kuznetzov’s goals sandwiching a couple of Miko tap-ins, though all goals against that lot are cracking. Think the vermin even scored a decent goal that day as well.

How the Motherwell player, Ross, wasn't red carded for his two fouls on Laudrup beggars belief.

That's straight from The Hugh Dallas 'How to ref against Rangers' manual.

We played Hibs at Easter Rd, October 1997, took my then 6yo son to his first game. Negri opened the scoring but then Hibs scored three times. It took a brilliant Gaza free kick and an Albertz rocket to get us back to 3 3 and a Negri second to win it 4 3. Cracking game. 23 years later, my son and I still attend together, and yes, I’m still paying.
Here you go mate.

Back