A shameful day in Scottish football.

The scary thing is that anyone with any modicum of sense can see today's decision for the joke that it is.

Looks like proposals to help clubs go against "company law" but promises of league reconstruction via the back door are fine.

Charlatans

Null and Void is the only decision that could uphold sporting integrity. We all know there is none of that in Scottish football.

we should resign after this farce... head to English leagues - were on a hiding to nothing in this joke league.

I hope we are getting this out directly to as many media outlets as possible outwith Scotland. Expose the corruption to those with no agenda.

We cannot ever forget every other side that votes to give them the title. The club must never accept away tickets again no spfl club should ever see the blue pound again. End of story.

hit them where it hurts - these clubs will never survive without Rangers. The greatest irony of all! By crossing Rangers They are turkeys voting for Christmas.

Tims ruin and corrupt everything they got their hands on. This should give us the confidence and belief that we need to run things again in this country and keep the tims away from the till.

The third day in a row I’ve watch a government briefing announce nigh on 1,000 deaths. One thousand. Let that sink in for a moment then muse over the Machiavellian shenanigans and goings on between Parkhead and Hampden.

Shameless. Utterly shameless.

I hope the world takes note of this and remembers that the spfl put wealth before health. A sad day

It's sad.
24nrflB.gif

Those disgusting bastards have had every media outlet and Scottish football club in their pocket since 2012, the SPFL, sfa, should be ashamed, but alas they're also cowards,,

Scottish football is in the grubber and I just can't see any way out.
It's the same old story, once you let the mentally challengeds gain control whether it's your golf club, your business, your Government or your Football Association...it turns to shit!
They ruin absolutely everything they get their grubby little hands on!
:mad:

This is what we're capable of if / when we come together. We need to get a joined up approach to hurt every club who is compliant in this shambles.
28 April 2012
efewkmz.jpg
M1QhHJU.jpg
XZqbVIC.jpg
qCOvq8g.jpg
OAOZ1I3.jpg
Phzs8xW.jpg
rHAll17.jpg

Sell Out Friday, whatever happened to the ever so important sporting integrity. Handing titles to teams that have not won their league.

It's disgusting what they've attempted to push through today. Fucking disgraceful.
I can’t understand why you sound surprised, don’t be surprised if their Abuse investigation is released next week when the deaths will be even worse by all accounts

Today's shenanigans have just reinforced that I don't miss Scottish football at all.

I miss what it used to be but it's current incarnation is a corrupt abomination.

Don't forget that our league position and trophyless standing were largely the result of the most biased refereeing in my lifetime. Now we stand almost alone in seeking the fairest and best way to deal with an unprecedented crisis.

Scottish football and Rangers is a toxic relationship and a separation seems the best option.

Absolute disgrace but cant say I'm surprised. The game is infested with mentally challengeds. There was only ever going to be one outcome

After all is said and done, I don’t think we’ll kick a ball again until 2021.

The fittest will survive this and it will change the scope of football forever, so we may get our wish.

As with the SNP, the SPFL/SFA think they are above protocal and the very real issues we are all facing at this very testing time.

Disgusted by both party's lack of sensitivity, but only to be expected, from these contemptible shameless bastards.

Back