A sit down protest in an all seater stadium?

The news this is getting not just today seems a bit weird

Does the bold Bernie have stuff on them

Wont be popular but if he was really that influential in bringing in the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act then I kinda get it tbh.

They're hypocritical weirdos who are largely responsible for the act even being a thing but I wouldnt want him at our club either if thats the case.

These are the same yahoos who were celebrating the offensive behavior at football act being brought in when they thought it was a one way street only meant for Rangers supporters.

The minute someone had the audacity to start arresting Celtic fans it suddenly became a bad idea that needed abolished.

Amazing hypocrisy.

These are the same yahoos who were celebrating the offensive behavior at football act being brought in when they thought it was a one way street only meant for Rangers supporters.

The minute someone had the audacity to start arresting Celtic fans it suddenly became a bad idea that needed abolished.

Amazing hypocrisy.
So started their completely hypocritical ‘fans against criminalisation’ group who put people in danger by photographing and publicising traffic wardens and police at their work hoping they’re identified.

Is this from yesterdays game?
Or am I still blootered.
That banner was from during their protests against the anti social behaviour order that the SNP introduced. The same bill that they actively supported when it only targeted Rangers fans.

That banner was from during their protests against the anti social behaviour order that the SNP introduced. The same bill that they actively supported when it only targeted Rangers fans.

Sorry mate, but I don't think that is accurate. Happy to be shown otherwise but where did the gb support the repealed bill?

Given a lot of the hassle and treatment that UB lads have had and still get from police, some of this stuff comes the way of Rangers fans too.

Sorry mate, but I don't think that is accurate. Happy to be shown otherwise but where did the gb support the repealed bill?

Given a lot of the hassle and treatment that UB lads have had and still get from police, some of this stuff comes the way of Rangers fans too.
I am not referring to the GB in particular. I mean the Celtic fan base that became the most offended fans in Britain. Campaigned via their many friends in the mhedia to have the Billy boys chant proscribed. They then went after "Why don't you go home" That too got proscribed. They only became actively against the bill when it began to target them and their IRA songs.

Having a decent idea of things that went on close to a decade ago with the bill and FoCUS, I'm glad it's in the bin, as are many Rangers supporters. Existing and current laws can deal with matters just fine.

Don’t see why a lot of folk are mocking it, the UB did this in the past refusing to leave the stadium when we had the likes of Charles Green at the helm of our club.

Imagine Rangers fans' groups trying something similar. There would be no highly sympathetic reporting like this from the hacks.
We would never agree to protest over something like this. Even if we did we would have three groups wanting to lead it all with slightly different ideas and their own blazer chaser.

The truth is that they are a bunch of lawless fascists who don't think the law, any law, applies to them.

Wont be popular but if he was really that influential in bringing in the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act then I kinda get it tbh.

They're hypocritical weirdos who are largely responsible for the act even being a thing but I wouldnt want him at our club either if thats the case.
The same ones that will be shouting about Higgins will be the ones that are shouting for everyone else to be arrested when they get their feelings hurted.

They are sanctimonious hypocritical tadgers.

Also won't be popular here but for starters it's not an all seater stadium as per the thread title, they have a massive standing section which they are utilising because they can get their act together and protest and achieve their goals. Thousands at Ibrox would love a standing section like they have.

OBFA affected us as well, not going to get into who started what and the origins of it as it's been done to death, but I can 100% understand their opposition to him joining their club.

It's easy to sit on a forum like FF behind a keyboard and write "state of those bead rattling mhanks WATP" but as this thread alone proves, posters are backing up a vid from 2013 of UB doing pretty much exactly the same thing, just different colours.

Also won't be popular here but for starters it's not an all seater stadium as per the thread title, they have a massive standing section which they are utilising because they can get their act together and protest and achieve their goals. Thousands at Ibrox would love a standing section like they have.

OBFA affected us as well, not going to get into who started what and the origins of it as it's been done to death, but I can 100% understand their opposition to him joining their club.

It's easy to sit on a forum like FF behind a keyboard and write "state of those bead rattling mhanks WATP" but as this thread alone proves, posters are backing up a vid from 2013 of UB doing pretty much exactly the same thing, just different colours.
I'll say it again. The scum had no issues with the OBFA bill when it only targeted RANGERS FANS.

Why can't our fans see this?

Also if you're not breaking the law then why would you care about a Copper getting the job?

I'll say it again. The scum had no issues with the OBFA bill when it only targeted RANGERS FANS.

Why can't our fans see this?

Also if you're not breaking the law then why would you care about a Copper getting the job?
When did the OBFA only target Rangers fans?

When it came in GB were more vocal than any other fan group or support and had multiple displays and actions against it. As I said, it's been done to death so no point going into it all again.

On your last point, stop being so naive. Scores of our support have also been targeted and charged/found guilty of absolute nonsense through the years when they have done nothing wrong.

Don't mix up rivalry with that lot, with the the draconian policing of all football fans in this sad little country.

They don't like police involvement within their club. From historical crimes of abuse of young kids to the modern day anti social behaviour of their fans. They prefer to see things covered up and swept under the mhanky carpet.

I have always found it strange why in the past and the present they have never been investigated by our security services, with their vocal support and organized funding for the IRA.
If Scotland ever do get home rule, the first thing you will see is the Irish flag flying at the Scottish parliament as the SNP is totally infested with the scum?

I have always found it strange why in the past and the present they have never been investigated by our security services, with their vocal support and organized funding for the IRA.
If Scotland ever do get home rule, the first thing you will see is the Irish flag flying at the Scottish parliament as the SNP is totally infested with the scum?
Support for the IRA in this country as seen as just a big laugh. Look at the daft lassies shouting about them on Twitter for likes. If you confront them they have absolutely no courage in their convictions. A shower of absolute shitebags.

Back