A Statement Of Intent

Coplandbear

Two strikers signed for the best part of £9/10 million and you would think there is more business to be done especially in the midfield/attacking area of the team.

Today we laid down a marker we are fucking going for it this season and we aren't messing about and I'm loving our transfer business full on quality over quantity.

The board have backed the manager and deserve plaudits likewise Ross Wilson for bringing the players in and the management team know what's required.

Well done Rangers now who's next ?

Two strikers signed for the best part of £9/10 million and you would think there is more business to be done especially in the midfield area.

Today we laid down a marker we are fucking going for it this season and we aren't messing about and I'm loving our transfer business full on quality over quantity.

The board have backed the manager the management team are going for quality can't wait to see who we bring in next.

Well done Rangers

I am being greedy but we still need 2 more if Alfie goes .

The board and Wilson have done extremely well both players have a very good pedigree.

Another top class midfielder around £5-6million and that’s a net spend of zero if Alfie goes for circa £15m + . Room for another 1 or 2 after methinks

If we could keep Alf for one season, just one, it would break the cycle and really kick off something good.

I am being greedy but we still need 2 more if Alfie goes .

The board and Wilson have done extremely well both players have a very good pedigree.

I really want a DM and an extra attacking midfield even another dynamic forward.

2/3 more for me get the right players in and I will be happy with our business overall.

If we finish up with 4 players in total for the sale price of Alfredo, then that's great football business. If we we also sell Kamara, that becomes profit for the season even starting.

Add in the merchandise bonus payments and additional retail sales, then I'd say we are moving towards a good financial position.

A good place to be if additional investment is being sought.

I still expect one more quality signing for a big fee when Alfie and hopefully a few more go don’t have a clue who but would be surprised if we don’t spend more

55 will happen. That's a definite. We know this and they know it too and it will destroy them when it happens because they thought they had killed us. I'm very excited about the new signings and I think we have an excellent chance of taking thew title this season. Good times ahead bears.

The only thing that bothers me is the timing. If Alfredo is off then these two guys need to hit the ground running. We simply don’t have time for them to settle in and learn the Scottish game.

Part of me is hoping Morelos’ departure will be delayed a month or two in order to allow the new men to find their feet. We can’t afford to drop points early doors. I fancy many SPFL sides will be weakened this season and the only chance to make up points will be head-to-head games with the poets. Also there is always the possibility of Doncaster and their pals in the SNP halting the season at any point.

I welcome these signings. Hopefully they will make us stronger. However, they will need to produce immediately, and that means the supply must be there. I still think we should be looking to strengthen in midfield to make sure that happens.

Admin was supposed to happen, we weren’t supposed to be making signings and we weren’t supposed to have any money and we were only getting £1m to buy a striker apparently....

The mentally challengeds will be shiting it. Their board don’t want to spend money that’s the problem with that mob. The biscuit tin mentality hasn’t really went away with them. I reckon they will be running a wee bit scared this season.

Need a tough tackling midfielder and possibly another number 10 with a right winger and we are good to go, as long as we have cover at right back with Nathan Patterson

These are the sorts of signings a club the size of ours should be making given the league we play in!

these sorts of signings get us back that bit closer to 55.

we are spending money we don't have ffs

@kerrydale st

Dont tell them but I have it on good authority that Craig Whyte is backing us with millions he hid from the tax man and dozens of self empmloyed face painters.

It’s happening this season boys. They know this and it will eat away at them when it does. Itten & Roofe will score for fun, Hagi POTY and Popcorn Teeth sacked in disgrace. Cannot wait to get it right up the poets. 55 will be a cakewalk.

Two exciting signings, we still need another, just can't decide which area we need to strengthen first. But things are looking positive after today.

Need a tough tackling midfielder and possibly another number 10 with a right winger and we are good to go, as long as we have cover at right back with Nathan Patterson
We don’t play with wingers mate. And if we did Roofe is strong on the right.

We need a box to box midfielder given the Zungu deal is dead. We would also need another striker if Alfie left.

5 signings already, the board have not been shy, 2 quality freebies and around £12m for the other three :cool:

Back