A successful transfer window?

Will our transfer dealings bring us 55?

• Yes

Votes: 250 86.2%
  • No

Votes: 40 13.8%

• Total voters
Much the same as the rest. A week ago I resigned myself to nothing happening so 2 creative players in and no major losses the other way is successful for me, especially for a January window.

Always good to get some new blood in and both these players are not without quality and experience. I hope they get a chance to shine for us.

It’s a definite yes for me and it feels like it will give the fans a lift, good win today and let’s crack on

Kept all our ‘core’ players including our star man. Got a ‘blue chip’ prospect with an option to buy. Got a proven SPL striker as a 3rd option/JD cover. Moved some wage bills.

They paid big money for some unproven guy from Poland, and someone else nobody has ever heard of.

Who do you think is happier? :))

I like that we came out early and stated our intentions regarding the sale of top players. It worked well, barely any rumours or gossip surrounding the likes of Morelos leaving. Strong stance from the club, very professional.

Will see how Hagi does, hopefully a big impact.

Successful in my opinion.

Biggest thing is we haven’t lost any of our best players.
Hagi and Kamberi will strengthen us and Hastie coming back provides a bit of cover too.
Just hope Hagi doesn’t get his leg broken by one of the many thugs we’ve got playing their own version of football in this country

Kept all our star players, extended quite a few of their contracts, offloaded a few of our fringe players either by selling them or putting them out on loan then brought in a couple of recognized talents.

All in I’d say that’s a pretty successful window.

Yes, of course it is. Before the window the expectation was keep the settled squad we had and try and shift some outsiders. Not only have we done both of those, we've brought in one solid and one very exciting reinforcement - albeit we've lost Defoe for a period. Anyone who isn't happy at this point is just spoilt.

Yes, kept our key players. Brought in good quality cover and got rid of deadwood. Celtic have spent the best part of 20 mill and I can’t say they’ve improved since last season.

We seem much better placed for a run to the title.

Absolutely, surprised we brought 2 players in.

I always expected a striker as back up, but the Hagi signing is the icing on the cake.

Well done Ross Wilson.

Kept all our big players and added a couple of new faces [I didn't think we'd sign anybody] so I'd say it's a pretty successful window.

Couple of good inclusions but importantly some of the dead wood moved on, Wilson's done well. Hope Doc does well I think it will be good for him to be playing every week.

Hagi and Kamberi will be bursting to impress so good luck to them both.

Back