A superb bit of defending

That’s embarrassing.

She’s in possession of the ball and deliberately goes out her way to get sent off. She wouldn’t be getting called up again if I was the manager.

Discipline is shocking.

Thats utterly baffling for any player over the age of 5 years old no matter gender to think that was even close to looking accidental :D:D:D

Also in Belfast about the same time just the other side of the lough was this https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/56705838
thats what i was watching at the time . stephen lowry caused that with the slack tippy tappy pass ,think the glen man leaning into carson as he hit it contributed too but a hard one to take after fighting back from behind .
watched the ladies first leg game and they played really well in that and great to see them progress. kenny shields has them well organised and a bit of bite up front too .
superb for the wee country

Farcical defending.

I do like how Sky being “woke” has been mentioned because of it. It’s early in the morning and I can only assume some posters piss on their own cornflakes and moan they taste of piss.

Looks like she’s been coached just to get in the way while the ball runs to the goalie and she’s took it too far. It’s not far off what you see when players usher it out for a corner/goal kick.

Looks like she’s been coached just to get in the way while the ball runs to the goalie and she’s took it too far. It’s not far off what you see when players usher it out for a corner/goal kick.

That's what I thought. She's hoping the ball will run to the keeper (but it starts to slow up) and is just putting herself in the way of the opponent to make them have to run wider.

It's not like they're winning 1-0 and that's to stop an equaliser. It's not the same as when Solksjaer halfing the Newcastle player as he did for Man U when he was tracking back to stop the player scoring.

FWIW, I reckon the striker could have easily avoided the tackle too by skipping the challenge and probably got to the ball to have a chance to score a 2nd.

Wtf, shes giving women’s football a bad name with that. On a plus note well done Northern Ireland women on that achievement, absolutely brilliant.

Ut9WnjD.gif

Back