A thank you from the Dave Smith Loyal

forlanssister

Official Ticketer
A big thanks to the guy that took over from Dave to push my wheelchair up the hill then got the stewards and stayed with us when Dave took a turn, it's greatly appreciated. A thank you too to Andy, Jean and Laura, the paramedics who checked him out and ensured he was ok.

Also to Gregg Marshall our SLO who looked after Mr Smith until I could get back down to the ground.

Thanks all on behalf of the Dave Smith Loyal.

He's fine now but got a bit of a scare, hopefully no ill effects.

That's good to hear - there's still plenty of people out there who will be willing to give help to someone when they need it. Hope Dave is OK

Hope he’s ok. Nice too hear people are happy to help people out when needed.

A big thanks to the guy that took over from Dave to push my wheelchair up the hill then got the stewards and stayed with us when Dave took a turn, it's greatly appreciated. A thank you too to Andy, Jean and Laura, the paramedics who checked him out and ensured he was ok.

Also to Gregg Marshall our SLO who looked after Mr Smith until I could get back down to the ground.

Thanks all on behalf of the Dave Smith Loyal.

He's fine now but got a bit of a scare, hopefully no ill effects.
Just spoke with him and he is feeling fine now, thankfully.

He is also going to ring and annoy us when we reach Portugal though :))

That was a good friend of mine who did that today, if not already I could help you get in touch with him. Send me a DM if u haven't already spoken to him.

Back