A travesty if Bufalo doesn't win POTY

Mate sent me this earlier.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/alfredo-morelos-el-bufalo.445250/

People outside of this backwater are starting to take note now. On one hand we’ll be in a better position to ask for more money the more he’s lauded. On the other hand, I’ll probably greet when he leaves because he’s my favourite player and it’ll be shite to see such a gem go without ever having won a championship medal with us.

"Unitedbhoy" they have one of these on every English side's forum.

They didn’t give it to Dembele who was easily the best a few years back so nothing would surprise me. Don’t think it’s wholly agenda driven but as it’s voted for by other pros, who the %^*& knows what will happen.

Try player of the decade Alfredo is a very very special player i can honestly see him being in the top 5 strikers in 5 years time he is that good.

Alfie at 22 is poised to make the next step forward in his career.
Sadly it will be at a bigger league than our own.
Potentially he can become a huge star.
Wherever he goes I am sure he will go with the best wishes of our huge support.

Player of the year, however, is something that he won't get in Scotland.

I think he has been that good he's embarrassed them into a position whereby they simply can't not give him it.

He's still not won a player of the month award mind you, so maybe I'm being naive.

I don't think not winning the award will bother him in the slightest,how I'd love to see him with a league winners medal in his pocket. He'll be well recognised by the club and supporters anyway.

There's no way they can't give him it. He's comfortably the best and most influential player in the league.

There is no doubt you are correct Sebo. It isn’t even close.

But this is Schotland 2019.

They hate him so much they’ll use some BS like he’s a bad example to kids with his disciplinary record to avoid awarding him it.

Even a Tim I was talking to this week says he’s better than Dembele. Their fairer minded fans accept it, but our media won’t allow it.

You think the players may give him their award ? Probably more possible than the mhedia.

There is no doubt you are correct Sebo. It isn’t even close.

But this is Schotland 2019.

They hate him so much they’ll use some BS like he’s a bad example to kids with his disciplinary record to avoid awarding him it.

Even a Tim I was talking to this week says he’s better than Dembele. Their fairer minded fans accept it, but our media won’t allow it.

You think the players may give him their award ? Probably more possible than the mhedia.

Not sure, bud, the players seem to hate him too :D

Alfie at 22 is poised to make the next step forward in his career.
Sadly it will be at a bigger league than our own.
Potentially he can become a huge star.
Wherever he goes I am sure he will go with the best wishes of our huge support.

Player of the year, however, is something that he won't get in Scotland.

Agree.

But I think many bears have posted similar to my own emotions Bilko. That no matter where this kid goes to in his career ( with one obvious exception :D ) he has our heartfelt support for the rest of his career.

Is there another candidate? Morelos is, by a county mile head and shoulders above anyone in this league
You know as well as I do it will be one of the vermin, probably Forrest or McGregor, no journalist or Scottish player will vote for him.

If he continues his current form, anyone else winning the POTY will show the whole process up for a sham.

No chance,even if he is put foreword for it the powers that be will use his disciplinary record against him.

Back