A Triple Blue?

MrSteve83

Just finished a bit of training at our HQ in Southend and the taxi man was chatting about him and his boy who are Triple Blues.....I said what are you talking about mate, he was pishing himself laughing-Chelsea, Southend & Billericay FC’s!!!!!!

Got me thinking, we obviously have the Rangers, Chelsea and Linfield connections-Hamburg also.

But does anybody else have a weird but wonderful support triangle?!?

Nearly ..my boy plays for a team that play in all royal blue and have the initials RFC in a similar style to Rangers and my local non league team are also called Rangers.

Many years ago there was a fanzine called Blues Brothers, it was Rangers, Linfield and Chelsea

Chelsea aren't connected with Rangers.
there is kind of a connection. but it's more related to anti-IRA and celtic hating than an actual connection and love for Rangers i guess. Think that comes from the bombings in London in the 70s and the fans also wanting a team to follow in europe when chelsea were banned in the 80s.

Mum's side of the family are Man City fans, so I liked them when I was younger but cant stand them now to be honest, everything that's wrong with football.

Apart form Rangers i look out for Man City and Bury results. Always had aneye on city since they done utd 5-1 same season we done the scum at Ibrox aka Wilkins volley. I know they arent everyones cup of tea but not fans fault who has bought club. Also have family in Bury and been to a few games over the years

Apart form Rangers i look out for Man City and Bury results. Always had aneye on city since they done utd 5-1 same season we done the scum at Ibrox aka Wilkins volley. I know they arent everyones cup of tea but not fans fault who has bought club. Also have family in Bury and been to a few games over the years

I think it may have been the same day with the 5-1's

I’ll keep an eye out for anything with a Rangers or Northern Ireland connection to be honest.
I suppose my strangest affectation is Flamengo of Brazil, with their badge similar to ours and their red and black kits are usually good looking!

Also always liked Stoke City as went to see them at the old Victoria Ground as a kid. I lost a good bit of interest with the stadium move though, and signing James McClean pretty much finished off any affection.

Rangers are enough of a roller coaster of emotions for me having to look out for another team may send me to godhead sooner than planned:))

Cannot find love for any other team- just Rangers. Have tried following English teams over the years, but just doesn’t work for me

Just finished a bit of training at our HQ in Southend and the taxi man was chatting about him and his boy who are Triple Blues.....I said what are you talking about mate, he was pishing himself laughing-Chelsea, Southend & Billericay FC’s!!!!!!

Got me thinking, we obviously have the Rangers, Chelsea and Linfield connections-Hamburg also.

But does anybody else have a weird but wonderful support triangle?!?
Hamburg play in White and Red mate.

Rangers and Texas Rangers for me. I could add the New York Rangers for a red white and blue triple but I’m a Dallas Stars man so I’ll have to settle for the double on this one.

Back