A True European Classic

They're a good side and to be honest at times I was watching through clenched fingers. But that was real character to come back like that and it could reignite the season. Brilliant Rangers. Now, heads up and let's get back to real Gers form in the rest of the season!
They are a fantastic side apart from their left side of defence. The thing I’m most pleased about is our spirit. No way is there trouble in the dressing room. They were by far the best team we have played at home or abroad for a long time and yes we got away with it first half but you can’t ever say that the players aren’t together. No chance. Good management also not taking kamara off after half hour which would have killed his confidence. Though he was terrible on and off the ball

Reactions: ao2
That will go down as one of the all time great Rangers games. Absolutely magnificent game of football and what a turnaround from us. Amazing game.

Been a very long time since I have enjoyed a European game like that, riveting stuff and shows what hard graft can get you, I hope we can crack on and start to win every game, well done Rangers.
Really? Rapid Vienna wasn't that long ago and the atmosphere was electric!

We were utterly stinking til hagi took it upon himself to drag us into it. I honestly struggle to remember a game when we were just so bad (in forgetting 2012 til gerrard arrived). We were pathetic. A change in formation and style, boom, they were there to take and we did.

So we didn't create any chances - your pathetic not the team.

That was a very handy team we played tonight, last 15mins they were all over the place and Kamberi slides in Alfie we could be going with a cushion. Absolutely amazing result.
was screaming for him to do that. in fairness though it didnt look like morelos was going mad trying to get his attention though. but probably was shouting for it. not being negative on a night like tonight, but i find kamberi just too relaxed and dont have any urgency.

Fantastic result. An hour of torture listening to folk moaning and shouting about how shite it was. What a turnaround.

That last half hour will live long in the memory.

Well done the Rangers!

What a comeback. What a game and what a difference from watching SPFL crap teams try to ruin football week after week.

Full credit also to Braga, a fantastic team who were happy to play entertaining football for 90 mins.

Could have been 7-7 and will hopefully restore some confidence through our team.

The poor chap in front of me in the West enclosure walked out when we went 2 down... I hope he has learned a lesson!

Watched game in the Tower in Drumchapel
Only about 20 odd punters in .
All said at 2-0 , were fukcen oot.
At final whistle ye I prefer men have thought they wurr aboot 200 in.
Rollercoaster Rangers.
That's why we are.

Braga were a team above a lot of teams we played back in the day in the Champions League and UEFA cup run. I think one of their players (£27m) was worth more than our entire squad.

We did amazing to turn that around.

Back