A very content FF tonight.

It will be meltdown tomorrow if the sheep can do the impossible (for them)

Not a bad week.

Tims pumped by the Russians
Hivs drop two points and TLRB red carded
Good performance and 3 points for the Gers
A draw tomorrow would round it off nicely.

Enjoyed that today sitting here contented feeling for the first time in a long time we have a team capable of winning 55

Might not be this season but next year i expect us to put in a proper challenge

Someone made a point that in Feb 2014 and Feb 2016 they have notched wins against the Scum. It is now Feb 2018, I've not checked to confirm if true but... COME ON YOU SHEEP MOLESTING BASTURTS.

Forget the beasts and the sheep and what they do tomorrow. We can be content that next season (at worst) it will be all about what we do, without having to rely on anyone else. Yes bears we are building a head of steam that will soon become unstoppable.

Been along time since I've left Ibrox this happy after a performance. many happy faces walking about outside the ground aswell. Long may it continue. BTW anyone else think the boos for Lafferty where a bit harsh? I like the big man :cool:

Yes a very good week for this bear. now if the sheep molesters can catch the bhoy lovers in a bad mood they may do us and themselves a favour or two.

Me and the dug are content as %^*&!!!

3VmGyiS.jpg

I'm a very content bear tonight, they wanted us dead and gone yet.... here we are having got them worried about us now catching them.
No matter the seasons outcome this weekend will stay with me, the panic will hopefully undermine them

It’s a pleasure being on here today with all the positive threads about our players. Genuine debate about our strong MF and some exceptional performances. Great to not open it and see it infested with threads about them. Long may it continue

Siting here contented with a bottle of beer in my hand watching Inter.

For the first time in a very long time I finally feel we are heading back to where we belong. I’m very excited with the potential of this team. Add a couple of bits of quality in the summer and we can really take it to the mentally challenged filth.

Tick tock Timmy

Siting here contented with a bottle of beer in my hand watching Inter.

For the first time in a very long time I finally feel we are heading back to where we belong. I’m very excited with the potential of this team. Add a couple of bits of quality in the summer and we can really take it to the mentally challenged filth.

Tick tock Timmy
That's IT...the feeling we're finally getting there.

Great weekend so far, the Rangers win and Scotland beat the.English, all we need now is the sheep to beat the scumbags tomorrow. Happy days

Not 1 sign of any negativity on any threads.
That alone tells how happy we all are tonight.

Wait. it's still early, the doom n gloom possie will be along shortly, straight after there missus knocks them back for ther nookie again. Lol :p

What a difference a good performance and win makes to a weekend.
We were excellent today. Off for another glass of vino now.

Atmosphere at game was great today. Team pressed very well when they had possession.
Best we’ve played at Ibrox this season.

The thing for me was the team performed on the day, they showed up and wanted it more than Hearts. That hunger put Hearts into their shell very quickly, and they couldn’t find a way to get back out of it. We bossed the whole game.

Back