A wee heads up for anyone planning a trip to the Ibrox store tomorrow

Brian Laudrup

Official Ticketer
The stock of the new orange tops was going down very quickly today because the shop was busier than ive ever seen it and everyone seemed to be buying it

there was none of the new training gear and very little other stuff

didnt see any caps or bucket hats either

hope this helps

The stock of the new orange tops was going down very quickly today because the shop was busier than ive ever seen it and everyone seemed to be buying it

there was none of the new training gear and very little other stuff

didnt see any caps or bucket hats either

hope this helps
I was in today, next to nothing apart from orange tops, a waste of time unless that’s all you’re after

Many blue tops left?
When I was in around lunchtime there was a good stock of Orange tops , but everyone was buying them, a limited stock of blue and around 20 white strips all 5xl. Not much other than that, the place is getting picked clean, it was like a match day.

I was in Wednesday pm then again last night. Frustrates the life out me when we get stuff advertised via email (1/4 zip, anthem jacket) only to discover it’s not in store.

I was in yesterday and there were guys changing the big adhesive player photos on the outside windows. They were all coming off really easily in one piece and I'm kicking myself for not asking for one for my kids bedroom.

A castore van pulled up with boxes earlier on, I was there at 6.30 and they closed the shop early.

Back