A wee request for the union bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the amount of stickers I see on sustrans routes, we seem to have the more athletic support

Firstly. Appreciate all you do inside Ibrox. But for goodness sake, can you stick the graffiti can’t somewhere you can’t reach them.

I’m not sure what it’s like in other towns, but there are more and more ‘UB’ initials appearing all over erskine. Major road signs, sides of people’s houses etc.

it’s rediculous and totally unwarranted.

the wee stickers were tolerable as they washed off but messing up a town with ‘UB’s all over the place is stupid and isn’t needed.

bigger problems, just kids, wasn’t us, etc etc. I know.

please give it a rest and if you have a bit of sense, can you go wash off the mess you made?
I agree
Personally I want them to paint murals

Look so much better

F.UCK SCOTRAIL

EcVUZkAXkAE1JNo

EcVUZj6WAAIUmKd

EbM7xE0WsAUJWa1
That's class lol

I love it.

Their sub group “Bears” that do a lot of the graff seem really talented. Used to see a lot of celtic shite everywhere but not anymore.
When the 19th Century Terrorist words where everywhere
Made me fucking sick

Not anymore ...keep it up ub

Ps give us a mural

I had my close tagged in Queens Park by one of them a few years ago. Needless to say I was then stood like a prick washing it off.

Graffiti, whether it's football related or not, looks awful and really brings an area down.

Perhaps the young team think they are marking their territory, but they are actually dragging down the very same area they proclaim to own!

I'm with PS on this, cut it out lads.
Buy a shirt and wear it young men. Does the job without defacing anyone’s property

There’s a wee building that sits in a field just off the Kilwinning bypass.
It changes from UB to UC from week to week, sometimes less than that. The side of building is around 10 x 8 feet and the whole wall gets decorated, it’s actually quite amusing to watch.
On Sunday morning it had HAPPY 12th emblazoned across it :D
Atleast I’m not the only person who’s noticed this lol

Green brigade stickers up on every bin , lamp post and now the local primary school signs where I am in cumbernauld .

I wouldn’t mind if it was union bears stuff but the green brigade stuff is horrible . Massive “ Love Celtic, Hate racism “ sticker right on the school gates this morning . Sickening .

Sounds like my old town of Cumbernauld has turned into a fight poet infested sh!thole

There was a house near me that had UB tagged on it, after a UTLR was tagged before. The guy had just had it cleared up.

Pretty poor show, but apparently one of the tims were caught on nearby cctv and charged.

There was a house near me that had UB tagged on it, after a UTLR was tagged before. The guy had just had it cleared up.

Pretty poor show, but apparently one of the tims were caught on nearby cctv and charged.

Theres a sign with that ULTR shite on it on the road out of bishopton. Ultra's stuff is bad enough never mind that shite. Scum

See if the UB's want a Graffiti project please see this building:

specifically the side that faces onto the railway line heading into central station on the Ayr route, it has a massive tim scribble over the side of one of the buildings, offends the Presbyterian in me every time i travel that way

cheers

Green brigade stickers up on every bin , lamp post and now the local primary school signs where I am in cumbernauld .

I wouldn’t mind if it was union bears stuff but the green brigade stuff is horrible . Massive “ Love Celtic, Hate racism “ sticker right on the school gates this morning . Sickening .
Now if only the UB's had cover up stickers for sh1te like that....'Accept Child Abuse' would go nicely over the 2nd part of that & remove all irony

Part of the culture, let them carry on, I’d rather see this than tri colours and uco6 all over Glasgow

Looks tacky as fùck and just screams ned. Not at all surprised to see them getting a good wee pat on the back for it though. It’s better to look at than Groin Brigade graffiti, but ideally, as a grown man, you wouldn’t want to to see any of it at all.

Last edited:
The tagging brings unwanted attention on the Club and is very mentally challengedesque in shouting “Look at us”. It’s very unbecoming of the Rangers support. Wee stickers are fine but vandalising motorway bridges or trains ain’t the Rangers way. Needs to stop

Graffiti is commonly used across Europe by ultras groups and some of it is quite impressive. It's just what they do. I quite enjoy seeing it personally.
UB07 painted on everything that doesnt move isnt impressive and that includes bus shelters in my area, just brings the place down

Some beggar had spray painted a large tricolour on a wall in Rutherglen but its been painted over with a larger UB. I did give a wee chuckle but the vandalism is out of hand now.

As the OP said, Erskine has a graffiti war at the moment and is covered in UB07.

Sadly I only see this getting worse over the next 12 months as the pressure builds on both sets of fans.

What a great advert for the club, neds spray painting their name all over the place.

Sure they create an atmosphere at the games but apart from that they're a simply a bunch of neds.
Club is better of without them.

UB, GB same thing, different colours.

What a great advert for the club, neds spray painting their name all over the place.

Sure they create an atmosphere at the games but apart from that they're a simply a bunch of neds.

Do you know them personally?

The club would be better without the atmosphere they create.

Nae bother.

Shocking tbh.

The club better have answers for defacing all the Glasgow landmarks with that new club badge the other day too.

Firstly. Appreciate all you do inside Ibrox. But for goodness sake, can you stick the graffiti can’t somewhere you can’t reach them.

I’m not sure what it’s like in other towns, but there are more and more ‘UB’ initials appearing all over erskine. Major road signs, sides of people’s houses etc.

it’s rediculous and totally unwarranted.

the wee stickers were tolerable as they washed off but messing up a town with ‘UB’s all over the place is stupid and isn’t needed.

bigger problems, just kids, wasn’t us, etc etc. I know.

please give it a rest and if you have a bit of sense, can you go wash off the mess you made?
First the broomloan rd cleaner upper and now stickers?! ;)

Weirdly, I quite like the bigger stuff as posted in here but the wee stickers annoy me. Possibly because they cover stuff up I wanna look at.

Stickers are better off being used to haunt mentally challengeds, on their cars or bikes. Not that I’ve ever done that of course. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back