A Year Today FF Moved To This Board?

Had loads of problems with it at first, so didn't post much. Works fine now so able to post loads. Can imagine some prefer the former statement

Not gonna lie there was a time where I thought FF wouldn't be the same again when the mad site started blocking the new links.

It was a bit mental waiting for the confirmation email that day.
Then nut jobs trying to post as quickly as possible to get to 250 thinking it would give them access to a lounge that didn't exist yet.
Was it Barrheadbear who was posting like mad in the first week?

It took me about 2 hours to get on here such was the backlog of registrations Suck had to get through.

Highlight of that night has to be some posters taking advantage of the admin free footymad board and posting stuff that would have otherwise resulted in a permaban. :D

What happened lads when you all got moved over, was it a smooth transition without re registering or was it a free for all sign up.

I viewed the old forum for years and posted on the Scotland and England forums.

getnvb6ucfffvtfqupf4.jpg

I was angry. My quest to reach 10000 posts on any internet discussion board reset again.

BTW I do regret having this stupid ‘hail’ in front of my username. If an admin could remove that I’d be much obliged.

Remembe it well from the initial wtf is going on is the board moving to the constant emails with every single time you got a notification. :D

Joined many years ago but rarely posted as always preferred the layout of other Rangers fans forums.

Always had a look on here at what was being said though. Not going to name sites as we are all Rangers fans at the end of the day but certain ones were beyond embarrassing at times and the abuse this site got sometimes never sat well with me at all and far too many wee cliques with people trying to out do each other. Don't get me wrong there is a few strange ones on this as well but the vast majority are good.

On a purely selfish reason I am glad this site changed servers as gave me a chance to join again and post a bit more than I did before.

Was it Barrheadbear who was posting like mad in the first week?
I was writing sentences by putting one word then posting.

The next post had the next word in the sentence and so on.

We didn't even have a lounge then.

I do miss a separate techie section.

I think without the search feature that helpful posts get lost in the lounge.

I was the most relieved poster ever,i done a LIVE mushroom thread and had the fear about revisiting it:eek: Next thing you know,new board:p.

I panicked when we went to the new board. I’d been using my dads login on the old board because he was above the 250 post mark and I could view the lounge. I tried to make my own login but when I realised that I’d need to post 250 times and run the gauntlet of accusations of being a poet and mentally challenged I thought f*** that and just kept using my dads login. So when we came to the new board and I found out I could use the lounge freely it was a huge relief. Don’t know what I’d do without the filth and randomness of my fellow brethren! Felt like I was becoming my own man when we moved here. Just like finally moving into my own house after 22 years at my parents :D.

I panicked when we went to the new board. I’d been using my dads login on the old board because he was above the 250 post mark and I could view the lounge. I tried to make my own login but when I realised that I’d need to post 250 times and run the gauntlet of accusations of being a poet and mentally challenged I thought f*** that and just kept using my dads login. So when we came to the new board and I found out I could use the lounge freely it was a huge relief. Don’t know what I’d do without the filth and randomness of my fellow brethren! Felt like I was becoming my own man when we moved here. Just like finally moving into my own house after 22 years at my parents :D.

Alright Timbo? :):):)

Alright Timbo? :):):)

That's the thing if you're a bear and nothing to hide then you'll get on well. Quoting stats that only we know. I'm still amazed on how quick a poet is found out on here, I read a post then think aye ok he's reeking. Before I know it either the threads gone or multiple replies are all over it.

Some really brilliant posters on here.

That's the thing if you're a bear and nothing to hide then you'll get on well. Quoting stats that only we know. I'm still amazed on how quick a poet is found out on here, I read a post then think aye ok he's reeking. Before I know it either the threads gone or multiple replies are all over it.

Some really brilliant posters on here.

Think of all the monobrows raised in shock at getting sussed quickly. :)

Back