A Year Today FF Moved To This Board?

I miss the Old board as I don't recognise many of the posters on here which makes it more difficult to take the Micky out of them.

Moved over first day as well. Remember having no lounge and only 25 threads on it . Like anything new it took time to get used to. It was a mad couple of days.

A full year with the same username, I haven't managed that since my original name back in 2006 .

It was a bit mental waiting for the confirmation email that day.
Then nut jobs trying to post as quickly as possible to get to 250 thinking it would give them access to a lounge that didn't exist yet.
"I agree Bro"

:D

This is a Newco follow follow that has no history. The old board was liquidated and despite you all mainly using the same user names, ye's ur pure deed!

That makes it a year since I joined. Only lurked on the old board, but as soon as I saw the new one was going up I knew I had to get on pronto and save the staunchest of usernames from getting nicked by some mentally challenged.

Still gutted about the lack of a search function. Some of the best threads were ongoing for months now they disappear and new one gets started.

Apart from that aye Happy Birthday or whatever.

Back