Aaron Hickey £17 million

Why would you hope hearts get money? I hope they get fvck all. Fvck them, and their shitey fans.

Meant to quote someone.

Personally never been impressed with him but also haven’t watched enough of him so maybe I’m just unfortunate to have seen his bad games. Interested to see how he does

One swallow does not make a summer.

And personal insults do not make you intelligent.
We dont get sales like Hickey

Aye but the sales like Hickey dont count

Aye but will he do it again in the future

Aye but will he do it on a cold wet night in Stoke.

There is nothing wrong with making a mistake but doubling down just seems silly

He was shite. According to the same guys who insisted we were right to sign Stevie Smith over Andy Robertson.
Stevie smith signed for us in 2002 Robertson was eight and hadn't even started his youth career at celtic.
When Smith signed for us the second time Andy Robertson was already at Dundee utd before moving to Hull Dundee Utd never really does deals with us, plus he's firmly one of them.
I can't even remember any clamour to sign him as he never really stood out.

We dont get sales like Hickey

Aye but the sales like Hickey dont count

Aye but will he do it again in the future

Aye but will he do it on a cold wet night in Stoke.

There is nothing wrong with making a mistake but doubling down just seems silly
I’m not doubling down , far from it.
As I said one swallow does not make a summer , does that justify Wilson and his repeated failure to tie down contracts?

You however seem determined to have the last word , I’ve made my point so I’ll step aside and let you have it.

I have honestly never rated him and every time I watch him he still looks like a wee boy.

It goes against the grain though as so many posters on here must be part time Bologna fans due to their constant raving of him.

I just dont see it!
What recent performances have you seen that has made your mind up?

I’m not doubling down , far from it.
As I said one swallow does not make a summer , does that justify Wilson and his repeated failure to tie down contracts?

You however seem determined to have the last word , I’ve made my point so I’ll step aside and let you have it.
Goldson?

Im assuming you think players will just sign extensions no matter what?

Good luck to the lad but I think he will really struggle in England. He will get rinsed by the big powerful wingers down there.
He won't get rinsed at all seria a one of the best leagues going have u looked at any of his stats from his time over there proved himself to be one of the best wing backs in the league while playing for a mediocre league team rangers should have got him a few years ago I thought

You'd hope so anyway considering he had quite a good reputation.

Could be a quite a good season financially for Hearts, guaranteed Conference League which should bring them some cash and a sell on fee from this. Hopefully allows them to bring in a player or two so they can contribute to the coefficient cause we need it.
A strong Hearts side will always take points off Celtic too.

People quoting £16m for Patterson, was it not £11m rising to £16m? And the way he's being held back at Everton it looks like it will never reach the 16!

Because we have Ross Wilson.
That is the real answer why we have got a shit and frankly daylight robber deal for Aribo, a guy that have proven himself in the Europa league and scored in to also! I do think its just embarrassing that we are always basically giving our players away that should be going for a seriously much higher value.

Hickey's stats

What recent performances have you seen that has made your mind up?

Fcuk me, I don't rate him and think he is over hyped. That is my opinion and I don't need to provide a full dossier on why thats the case to appease the fan boys on this forum.

If we were to go player to player on who we rate and who we don't then we will always have disagreements but every man's / woman's opinion is their own.

The love in for Hickey on here is hilarious and if anyone goes against that then they are targeted for being idiots who can't dress themselves in the morning.

Big Bologna fan then? :rolleyes:

Nothing against the lad hope he does very well but i think way too much is made of anyone doing well in Italy there is some real dross that makes up 2/3 of that league.

17m quid is some amount of cash right enough he must have something.

Also remember a poster on here saying we should try to sign him cos hes gonna be a star and getting slaughtered.:))

I have honestly never rated him and every time I watch him he still looks like a wee boy.

It goes against the grain though as so many posters on here must be part time Bologna fans due to their constant raving of him.

I just dont see it!
I tend to agree, but you can't argue with his stats since he's being playing in Serie A.

Fcuk me, I don't rate him and think he is over hyped. That is my opinion and I don't need to provide a full dossier on why thats the case to appease the fan boys on this forum.

If we were to go player to player on who we rate and who we don't then we will always have disagreements but every man's / woman's opinion is their own.

The love in for Hickey on here is hilarious and if anyone goes against that then they are targeted for being idiots who can't dress themselves in the morning.

Big Bologna fan then? :rolleyes:
Anytime he played against us for Hearts, he didnt impress me either.

I know mate but he is an athlete if they signed him last year at 29 they would get at least 4 good years out of him. Not a crazy fee like 30m but 10m for someone like Tav to slot right into your team for 4 years and contribute goals and assists seems like a good deal.

I heard that plenty of clubs like him but he has made it known he isn’t leaving being captain of Rangers.

I know mate that and I have seen other games he has played in since then.
I’ve not seen him play much at all but he has made a name for him self playing in Seria A and by all accounts was a stand out so must have something about him. Scored a few cracking goals too.

Unfortunately for us. Standing out in Seria A will always attract a bigger move than standing out in Scotland. I don’t even think the Europa changes many opinions tbh. Champions League definitely would.

I’ve not seen him play much at all but he has made a name for him self playing in Seria A and by all accounts was a stand out so must have something about him. Scored a few cracking goals too.

Unfortunately for us. Standing out in Seria A will always attract a bigger move than standing out in Scotland. I don’t even think the Europa changes many opinions tbh. Champions League definitely would.
He has scored only 6 goals mate in Seria A., his stats are there in the link I posted and has been sent off in a game also. He has played a lot, I'll give him that.

He's actually nowhere near as two footed as people make out, which makes Clarke's decision to play him as a right back - with an out of position CM next to him - all the weirder.

I guess you could say the lad could fill at RB but hes a LB and no mistake.

My word.

Boy was 16 years old in Scotland. Folk who evidently don’t watch football slaughtering him, why comment?

He's actually nowhere near as two footed as people make out, which makes Clarke's decision to play him as a right back - with an out of position CM next to him - all the weirder.

Funnily enough, he played CM/AM for Celtic when my mates wee brother played against him for a couple of years.

He has scored only 6 goals mate in Seria A., his stats are there in the link I posted and has been sent off in a game also. He has played a lot, I'll give him that.
Stats don’t show the full picture. Kent’s goals/assist stats are pish on paper.

Mate he’s right footed :))

Back