Aaron Lyall on loan to ICT

He’s the one I know most about. He’s my neighbour. He’s very highly thought of and seems hard working and totally dedicated. Trained hard throughout lockdown. Great to see he’s got this move
That’s good to hear mate! :))

Know Arron very well as I taught him and was occasionally part of the school team.

Absolutely delighted for him as he really is a cracking lad and was head and shoulders above most of the boys he played alongside with and against.

Doesn't really get mentioned along with some other names but I know he has been incredibly dedicated to training for a good few years now.

Really wish him all the best and hope the loan is successful.

Know Arron very well as I taught him and was occasionally part of the school team.

Absolutely delighted for him as he really is a cracking lad and was head and shoulders above most of the boys he played alongside with and against.

Doesn't really get mentioned along with some other names but I know he has been incredibly dedicated to training for a good few years now.

Really wish him all the best and hope the loan is successful.
Think he is just a bit younger than the ones people name but his talent is unmistakeable

Back