Aaron Nemane

He looked like someone from the under 15s had stolen Jordan Rossiters shorts :D

Too early but comfortable on the ball which is a start.

Very quick and comfortable on the ball. Game was finished so no pressure was on him.

Would be good to see him under some pressure

Was he the number 28 that came on near the end? Couldn't make out the announcement.

Very highly regarded. Could be an asset this season. I'd start him in the league cup. We could make a few changes and still be strong. Eg -

Alnwick

Tav Cardoso Alves John

Nemane Pena Rossiter Windass

Morelos Herrera

Just hope he delivers what he promises, he certainly looks direct

Wait, 13 posts and nobody saying he's shite and never a player after having only played a few minutes game time?

He's a wee guy but height not essential for a winger. Looks very quick and strong on the ball. Think he could be a real player for us!

Dalcio must be really shit if the boy is in front of him, nemane though did look quite decent in his cameo role on Saturday, long may it continue.

Not enough time to judge but did look quick and comfortable after the game was won. Do have major concerns about Dalcio now though.

The fastest player on the books at City - I think that was the comment on Rangers TV when he came on. Pace isn't everything but if he's actually a winger then it's a good start. Good to bring on when defence's start to fade.

Dalcio must be really shit if the boy is in front of him, nemane though did look quite decent in his cameo role on Saturday, long may it continue.
What if its just because Nemane is much better than him ? they are the same age

Not enough time to judge but did look quick and comfortable after the game was won. Do have major concerns about Dalcio now though.
Why major concerns ? he will go back to Benfica in January, i feel sorry for the boy and i hope he makes it somewhere.

As others have said hope he gets game time in the cup , could be a right good player for us

As others have said hope he gets game time in the cup , could be a right good player for us
Me 2 i thought he looked like a flying machine and had good control, hopefully see more of him, we deffo will if we are chasing a game.

Looked really quick and wasn't shy getting on the ball. Like others have said, the game was finished so there wasn't any pressure on him so will be good to see him get 30 minutes on Friday and then possibly a wee start on Tuesday.

Not really able to judge, he looked tiny but also looked like a whipet so could be hard to push off the ball with his low centre of gravity. I did have a giggle when he jumped to win a header from a goal kick against a guy who was about 6ft 2! Thought good on you wee man! :D

I lost the last 5 mins of RTV, so still to see him. He might get a bit of game time in the cup game against Partick

The fastest player on Man City's books according to Tom Miller. I hope we get to see some more of him. If he can play on the left he'll have a decent opportunity I would have thought.

Hard to judge him on a cameo appearance, as some said give him 90 in the cup game, I'd also like to see rossiter and Pena get 90, as these are players I think could be game changers for us

Back