Aaron Nemane

The fastest player on the books at City - I think that was the comment on Rangers TV when he came on. Pace isn't everything but if he's actually a winger then it's a good start. Good to bring on when defence's start to fade.
And let's be totally honest, pace in the SP makes mediocrity look good. So if this boy has skill too, we maybe have a winner.

It is very early days but he looked like he's got decent touch, decent movement and shit load of pace. He could be very useful. I certainly think towards the end of a game where the opposition defenders are tiring a bit this boy could be an absolute nightmare for them. If you have Candeias on from the start and him towards the end you've got two blistering wingers that are going to hurt teams.

If he can play on the left it would be interesting to see him feature. Having to bombing wingers would be something. Not really sure what his position was with Man City though.

Way too early to know anything.

Windass and Candeias have made each side their own so far.

Nice to have an option.

Optical illusion, his legs were moving very fast but not covering much distance, a bit like Calemero McLean.
Only joking.
I watched Barcelona v Man City in the Unders CL, I'm pretty sure he played in that game and was impressive and fast.
He looks like he is quite strong so hopefully he will be able to evade the usual tackles that will no doubt arrive at a match near you soon.

Why major concerns ? he will go back to Benfica in January, i feel sorry for the boy and i hope he makes it somewhere.
Was supposed to read as major concerns the player won't make it with us. Does leave us a bit short on the left as well but we should be fine with what we have. I want him to do well. I agree he will go straight back to Benfica in Jan tho.

Back