Abada - “Not in right frame of mind to play and may need to leave” - Brendan Rodgers

He found out the sushi he was being served was actually Brendas semen mixed with Tuna
hhh-disgusted.gif

Humza Yousaf FM of Scotland was asked by Alastair Campbell about Celtic fanbase having Palestinian flag days and how the club opposed it but how did he feel about it ?

He said oh it’s just flags . He has no issue with it .

Yet here we see the consequences of that fanbase’s culture leading to a player being apparently unable to do there job .

I think AC knew what he was asking and knew the background

Last edited:
This should be a bigger story than it is, a player effectively chased out of a club by its supporters due to their religion and place of birth. A player who has kept a dignified silence in the face of provocation too.
Hell scud it in to him --- new what he was joining

They got through their last couple by the skin of their teeth. St mirren had more possession, more shots, more corners but they just couldn't finish
St Mirren had fewer shots on target, fewer shots off target, and less possession. Do you just make stats up ?

Humza Yousaf FM of Scotland was asked by Alistair Campbell about Celtic fanbase having Palestinian flag days and how the club opposed it but how did he feel about it ?

Yet here we see the consequences of that fanbase’s culture leading to a player being apparently unable to do there job .

When was this?

The tramps wouldn't allow him to go out on loan because it would have shown them in a bad light lolz! Apparently St Brenda asked him to stay and see how he feels. It's turned sour quickly and his only option might be a move to the us if he's wanting out immediately.

Could you imagine the reaction of the MSM ( Sun , Record, Herald , Evening tim, ) Radio Clyde , BBC Sportscene / Sportsound , Holyrood , Yousless himself, Dornan, Mason, SFA,/SPFL. ( Wee Shifty )and even the other member clubs , if we as fans and our club were to behave the way they do , not only this latest stain , but also their separate entity stance.. It would be front page Headline with 5 Pages inside Mckeown, Speirs, Leckie all piling on , even that auld perisher bhigot keevins would have the cheek to comment. All condemning and calling for action, but of course there will be silence. , and how dare you criticise or condemn their favourite club and fans.Call it out would be suddenly concerned / outraged even though they remained silent with the flag waving and banners .
They're all back in the piggery now and watch the celtc board and the football authorities turn a blind eye again as they continue with their repulsive behaviour until it gets out of hand .AGAIN

Last edited:
The Simpletons are constantly having to refer to 40 year old videos of Bears talking about ripping up their seasons tickets because Souness signed Mo Johnston as an example of our club being 'anti-catholic' and yet they are currently singling and chasing out a player because he's an Israeli Jew. If this was happening at Rangers, as pointed out, we would never hear the end of it between all the scum press and Useless making speeches about it in the shortbread senate. It's both astonishing and repugnant to witness in equal measure.

I hope the Worlds Jewish population are aware of the views of Celtic fans and their love of Hamas.
Those that follow football should be aware but what excuse do Scottish Jews have? It’s crazy to think there’s Jews who support Celtic, I’ve even met a few…never said anything about it to them but thought to myself, what a strange bunch.

Personal level, it is of course completely deplorable what the player is subject to.

Celtic level, couldn't give a fck. He's a decent player, and it benefits us if he leaves.

Media level, it's unbelievable that it's not big news. As we all know it would be, if it were us.

I honestly don’t understand why any Jewish Player would want to play for these Scumbags? They denigrate & hate You, Your Family, Your People & Your Country, Throw in the IRA Terrorism Support & The Paedophile behaviour, & attempted Cover up’s
I honestly don't know how any player who isn't a beast himself would sign for them, everything about that club disgusts me

Last edited:
I feel for the boy on a personal level. We've no idea if anyone he knows was directly impacted by Hamas invading and killing civilians.
And it must be hard enough doing a normal job for a normal company that hate your 'kind', let alone one where thousands of people can abuse you while you do that job. And fly flags that symbolise a wish of death to your family.

But I hope he learns something about doing your research from this.
They are a vile organisation, and all the signs were there before he joined. And if they actively prevented him from getting a move in January (should he have requested one), then that is deplorable. But wouldn't be a surprise either, given their lack of morals.

Edit- spelling mistake.

Last edited:
This should be a bigger story than it is, a player effectively chased out of a club by its supporters due to their religion and place of birth. A player who has kept a dignified silence in the face of provocation too.

I’m sure he’ll have plenty to say when he leaves. Might not be many Israelis signing for them in future.

Humza Yousaf FM of Scotland was asked by Alastair Campbell about Celtic fanbase having Palestinian flag days and how the club opposed it but how did he feel about it ?

He's such an unbelievable prick.

He's such an unbelievable prick.
Yeah , as I say I reckon AC knew his target with some of the Qs he posed eg the nursery case and the football one where he says I know a lot of people who support Rangers who don’t go public with is because of the division why do you declare unnecessarily that you are Celtic and also the follow up comments he fed him . HY then names someone who doesn’t talk of football as an attempted deflection / divisive reply too when ACs exact point was many people choose to not make a public comment on there allegiances .

Quite revealing

Maybe I am a bit bias but I was genuinely surprised RS said I can see this guy being a real name in the future as he is such an able communicator which Campbell never swung behind . Let’s see who has read that one best in the coming years eh .

He doesn’t want to play on front of the Hamas supporters what a surprise. I assume he couldn’t get a move away in the winter break, maybe the Tim’s thinking the whank brigades ban would bring them into line and it would all blow over?
He is better than the player than their other options so long may it continue.

A club steeped in hatred yet adored by our scum media. Mark Walters first game at the cesspit saw bananas galore thrown onto the pitch side with scum fans dressed in full length gorilla suits in the scum end. Wit are they like eh? Jolly craicsters the lot of them.

Imagine this was a Muslim not wanting to play for a club as the fan base were Anti Muslim or an Irish Catholic upset at the waving of Flags and songs being chanted and was being forced out his club

It would be national news for weeks

Abada is being forced out his job due to his religion

The club not so open to all are about to be caught rotten as someone surely has to “Call It Out “

Have NBM been asked for a comment if not why not

Imagine this was a Muslim not wanting to play for a club as the fan base were Anti Muslim or an Irish Catholic upset at the waving of Flags and songs being chanted and was being forced out his club

It would be national news for weeks

Abada is being forced out his job due to his religion

The club not so open to all are about to be caught rotten as someone surely has to “Call It Out “

Have NBM been asked for a comment if not why not
How do we know that what religion is Abada ? Or is it Nationality

Those that follow football should be aware but what excuse do Scottish Jews have? It’s crazy to think there’s Jews who support Celtic, I’ve even met a few…never said anything about it to them but thought to myself, what a strange bunch.
Rangers have had Catholic players since before Andrew Kerins shat Celtic upon Glasgow (via stealing Hibs' players and their hoops)

Vile club for vile people.

He needs to leave.End of.
His values and his countries political stance are not appreciated or even recognized by their club's supporters.Or their club as a whole.
(Not getting in it anymore than that)
But, how he can stomach playing in front of those supporters, who consistently ram this political shit down his throat, and flaunt their bitter hatred towards his countrymen, with absolute no justification, is beyond me.
This was always going to end badly.
May have already played his last game for them.

Has anyone on here raised the issue of this, a player being made to feel so unwelcome at his club because of his religion that he can no longer perform, with Kick It Out?
Would it be worth doing, if only to raise the profile? As said numerous times on here, I feel this would be headline news were the shoe on our foot. Where this seems to be being largely ignored by the media. I think I've seen one Daily Record article, and that's it.

Has anyone on here raised the issue of this, a player being made to feel so unwelcome at his club because of his religion that he can no longer perform, with Kick It Out?
Would it be worth doing, if only to raise the profile? As said numerous times on here, I feel this would be headline news were the shoe on our foot. Where this seems to be being largely ignored by the media. I think I've seen one Daily Record article, and that's it.
You could write to your MSP / MP about it I guess

A club steeped in hatred yet adored by our scum media. Mark Walters first game at the cesspit saw bananas galore thrown onto the pitch side with scum fans dressed in full length gorilla suits in the scum end. Wit are they like eh? Jolly craicsters the lot of them.
That's absolutely horrific, especially as it's recent history. I've never heard that before. Really surprised at that.

Think there may be a pay off coming at the end of the season
Was genuinely surprised he didn't move in the January window
It should be a huge embarrassment to them that a guy is being chased out the club due to his religion
Due to his nationality.

But remember, Them are the good guys!

Surprised that it took this long. He definitely should have researched that shit hole better. In Israel people are angry he’s still there.

Surprised that it took this long. He definitely should have researched that shit hole better. In Israel people are angry he’s still there.
Don't blame the player at all here.

Wasn't green teeth friendly with an agent over there? Be easy enough for for the agent to sell the young guy a dream, playing in the Champions League at the same club Kayal got a move to the Premiership from and Biton won trophies with etc etc. He probably never had a clue about any clubs in Scotland tbh.

I have zero sympathy for the c-nt. %^*& him.

A bit of research prior to joining them and it's obvious how anti Semitic as a fan base and club they are. Have flown Plasticine flags for years and openly hated on Jews.

You reap what you sow Abada

They're an ignorant fan base, supported by equally ignorant 'journalists' (or fan bhoys with laptops) in the Scottish media.

I recall them sniggering on one of the radio shows when some idiot stated that Edinburgh zoo had put an offer in for Alfie on deadline day. Blatant racism that barely registered a complaint or apology.

Innocent Palestinians deserve empathy, but this shower of shi-ite was celebrating the Hamas attack the weekend it happened, long before any retaliation.
They're given carte blanch to do what they want by their club and the SMS media. As an ex-pat looking in, it sickens me that my country has been degraded to this extent.
I hope that decency will prevail, but cannot see where it's going to come from?

Back