Aberdeen’s record at the piggery

Four points amassed out of the last 93 is it ?

A 0-0 draw and a 1-0 win Celtic gifted them to ensure we finished in second place.

They have failed to score in 18 of these 31 matches, including a 9-0 pumping and scored only 1 in another 9 matches.

Does any other team sh!t the bed against that mob as Aberdeen ?
In the cold light of day, those numbers should demand an enquiry. And I'm not kidding.

They must've been spooked by the bravest man in football today.

Or they just shat it, same as usual.
They simply don't want to beat celtic, while we were away, they had their big chance to challenge the mentally challengeds, however, they were quite happy to sit back watching the mentally challengeds win everything , I fkn hate them more than the mentally challengeds, shitebag bastards.

Before Pedro fucked it, what had they taken at Ibrox?

They’ve done well in the last few years (comparably) against us at home.

1991 to 2016? Few draws maybe?

A 0-0 draw and a 1-0 win Celtic gifted them to ensure we finished in second place.

They have failed to score in 18 of these 31 matches, including a 9-0 pumping and scored only 1 in another 9 matches.

Third.

A joke club with a pretend manager

They are a horrible little club with a horrible fan base. They are truly terrible folks, I worked in the area fir years and they are bitter, sectarian arseholes, when it comes to Rangers.
I fkn despise them, their fans are a bunch of fkn idiots, happy to lose to celtic if would harm us, they are absolutely shite, their only highpoint is if we drop a point now and again, would love to see them victims of Covid, rancid bastards.

Aberdeen have been a disgrace in the past against Celtic but like I said on the other thread, their performances in the league games this season have been competitive.

Aberdeens problem (this season) has been lack of ability rather than lack of effort.

Beyond bored with the McInnes/Aberdeen talk they qualify as Kunts in their own right beyond their efforts at beating them.
However they got a draw off them at an important point in the season for us.

They are a horrible little club with a horrible fan base. They are truly terrible folks, I worked in the area fir years and they are bitter, sectarian arseholes, when it comes to Rangers.
Absolutely mate, a shower of Rangers hating arseholes, still living on the memories of what they were 35 years ago.

I don’t have the hate for a Mcinnes as some do, I’m old enough to remember him as a 9IAR player, albeit a squad player. He just isn’t a very good manager and shites the bed in the big games.

Absolutely mate, a shower of Rangers hating arseholes, still living on the memories of what they were 35 years ago.

I don’t have the hate for a Mcinnes as some do, I’m old enough to remember him as a 9IAR player, albeit a squad player. He just isn’t a very good manager and shites the bed in the big games.
And got them to drop 2 points when it mattered.

He's doing an ok job up there in relative terms they sack him I very much doubt they are going to suddenly become world beaters....the reality is fans get bored with long term managers....one way or another I don't give a %^*& but McInnes gets more posts than Lennon or at least it feels that way....

The record is despicable in Glasgow and you also have the cup games they lost as well when we were unable to provide a challenge. Spineless cannon fodder game after game.
You would think someone at the club would say these performances and lack of effort are not good enough. They need to man up and at least try to give the mentally challengeds a game in Glasgow, there's a lack of professional pride.
I saw a good bit of that game today and it was like a pre season friendly, i can't recall seeing a booking. Come to Ibrox and their tackles are neck high from the first minute.
As an ex Rangers player i have no time for McInnes, what was that tosh he said recently about how they couldn't get near Celtic or something?
He's nothing more than a prima donna.
It will make my day when that lot see sense and sack him.
It gives you a cold shudder where we would be if he and his bomb throwing sidekick had taken over at Ibrox.

And Ross Mccrorie and lewis ferguson
No , those two are just not very good .

when Aberdeen’s manager of 8 years constantly bigs up Celtic in the press , he was at it midweek , it’s difficult not to assume that Aberdeen have a blind spot where the mentally challengeds are concerned .

mcinnes has 1 trophy in 8 years , he’s a f.ucking dud but his cosy relationship with Celtic seems to protect him from the media .

No surprise that Aberdeen lost today...they have only managed to score 1 goal in their last 8 games....that’s a shocking statistic.So it was hardly ever going to be a test for the Celtic defence today....

i know they try harder against us , no doubt about that , but how much points have they won at Ibrox out of the last 99 available ?
Wasn’t that long ago, I think when Caixinha was manager, that they had never won three points at Ibrox.

Didn’t they go 10 years without a win at Ibrox ?

Until a few years back they hadn’t won at Ibrox since something like 1991. It’s not much better really is it?

They play every game against us as if it's the biggest game of their season yet they went about 27 years without winning at Ibrox.

Aberdeen, generally, don't beat Celtic because they are shite.

Didn’t they go 10 years without a win at Ibrox ?

I'm sure they went about 27 years without a win at Ibrox.

Pretty sure their last victory at Ibrox was around 89/90 and they didn't win again until Caixinha started Aiden Wilson at centre half and they beat us 2-1 (which was around 2017?).

They play every game against us as if it's the biggest game of their season yet they went about 27 years without winning at Ibrox.

Aberdeen, generally, don't beat Celtic because they are shite.
That doesn’t quite add up though does it?

I’ve seen umpteen games at Pittodrie where they’ve clearly raised their game against us, but I think they’re just generally a bit shite going to Glasgow and the record of losses was always in their head. I mean even when there’s Rangers fans in that side they’ll still be accused of not bothering their arse when we’ve humped them plenty too. Their current team are just muck.

That doesn’t quite add up though does it?

I’ve seen umpteen games at Pittodrie where they’ve clearly raised their game against us, but I think they’re just generally a bit shite going to Glasgow and the record of losses was always in their head. I mean even when there’s Rangers fans in that side they’ll still be accused of not bothering their arse when we’ve humped them plenty too. Their current team are just muck.

My point is that Aberdeen aren't very good so I think it does add up.

They consider us their "rivals" so it's no surprise they perform better v us ( I agree they do) but the overall point is they're just shite.

My point is that Aberdeen aren't very good so I think it does add up.

They consider us their "rivals" so it's no surprise they perform better v us ( I agree they do) but the overall point is they're just shite.

Must admit I misread the last part of your original post, apologies!

Yeah they’re pish, nothing more nothing less.

Everyone saying “they’re just pish”, yeah they are but the don’t seem to try against separate entity. Even their ex players have said the build up to the Rangers game is different and more intense. We’re all they have. It’s hilarious.

They couldn’t score in a brothel. Period.

They’re utter shite.

I thought Kamberi/McCrorie would help them a bit but it just goes to show why they didn’t make it with us, just not good enough.

They could do with a Shankland type player to get them some goals tbh.

Anyway, I look forward to them behind relegated within the next 3 seasons.

They couldn’t score in a brothel. Period.

They’re utter shite.

I thought Kamberi/McCrorie would help them a bit but it just goes to show why they didn’t make it with us, just not good enough.

They could do with a Shankland type player to get them some goals tbh.

Anyway, I look forward to them behind relegated within the next 3 seasons.

Kamberi is miles better than Shankland.

They’re genuinely a great source of comedy for me. Slack jawed halfwits that spend more time and effort fixating over us and what we do to the extent they’ve slipped into being Celtics bitch forever and they don’t even care. McInnes gets a point a season off us and it’s players running the length of the pitch and bombing towards the away fans. The “McInnes schools Gerrard” headlines were beyond parody.

a shit excuse for a football club and a convenient outlet for hateful, spiteful cave dwellers to vent their frustration at living in the cold dark shadow of a city like Glasgow.

Aye they got Burnley.

Still doesnt excuse the fact that the tims lay down so that Aberdeen could finish 2nd. So every bit of suffering and ridicule that (hopefully) comes their way when we play at Sharkhead is totally deserved.

That was another scenario of the blatant cheating mhanky mhob as their support backed them up 100% to disregard any so called sporting integrity.

That was another scenario of the blatant cheating mhanky mhob as their support backed them up 100% to disregard any so called sporting integrity.

Which ultimately backfired on them, allowed us to make the Europa League group stages and close the gap quicker than they thought we could.

Their manager put a sub on today 1 min into the 3 mins of injury time and in essence wasted what very little time was left in the game. Thank %^*& he turned us down.

See when I crack open the champers for 55 I'll also toast to missing out on employing the biggest bottler ever to manage RANGERS Football Club.

Thank you God.

Hibs are on a similar lvl to Aberdeen budget wise but give the scum a game & get more results than them at the Piggery. But Mcinnes has them beat before a balls kicked with his glowing praise of Celtic before a game. God imagine if he’d said yes to us a few years ago !

Back