Aberdeen and Hibs games just kicking off

Need them to add to the Scottish Co-efficient now that the Faux O'Irish team have messed it up yet again ( which is nice :) )

Hopefully 2 wins. It looks like we are going to be doing all the heavy lifting for the coefficient again this season and if we get into the CL won't rack up as much points. Need all the help we can get.

Breidablik of Iceland are currently putting Austria Vienna out. The winner plays Aberdeen and you expect they’d rather play the Icelandic team

Also what kind of a stinker of a season did Copenhagen have last year that they’re in this conference league..

Hibs concede. I forgot how dire these two were. I was actually starting to think it was a real possibility that Celtic could finish below 2nd.

Hibs concede. I forgot how dire these two were. I was actually starting to think it was a real possibility that Celtic could finish below 2nd.

No chance.

Much as we all look forward to the “Could Hibs/Aberdeen Finish 2nd?” threads every time Celtic drop points, the reality is neither of those teams is remotely consistent enough

Ref in the Aberdeen game has absolutely lost the plot. Just dished out 6 yellows (4 onfield, one second yellow=red and two to people off the pitch)

Hibs now in front.

Ref has obviously decided that 10 yellow cards is enough and has not booked two Hacken players for clear yellow card fouls.

Ref has obviously decided that 10 yellow cards is enough and has not booked two Hacken players for clear yellow card fouls.
Very odd ref performance - the second yellow for the swede was a straight red I think he’s meant it

Back