Aberdeen away now Tuesday 20th December 8pm

How often are tickets available outside ground for Aberdeen away? A mate went last year and managed to get two, but how rare is that? I’m assuming very rare.
More rare nowadays due to the allocation. Back when we had 3 pens, you saw a few usually, more so on early kicks offs

How often are tickets available outside ground for Aberdeen away? A mate went last year and managed to get two, but how rare is that? I’m assuming very rare.

Got them regularly off the buses when I was up there at uni 2003-07, won’t be as common now

Aberdeen away on the Tuesday and Ross county away on xmas eve
Postponed following the Queen's passing, not sure when else they could realistically re-schedule.

Ross County away on Christmas Eve - well that's another matter, that should never have been scheduled in the first place :mad:

Continuing with the downing drink in large quantities theme, I was working up in the Shetland isles a few years ago,and our accommodation was an Italian cruise ship berthed at scalloway. A squad of polish welders went to the local off licence and tried to smuggle a carry out on board. The security guy halted this polish bloke and explained that they weren't allowed it on,and the pole promptly opened up his bottle of JD and downed it. Was some sight watching him trying to negotiate the gangplank onto the boat. Absolutely blootered in minutes and wrestling with security. Mental.

Interesting it’s the Tuesday. I’d heard that Ross County was potentially being moved to the Friday night

Interesting it’s the Tuesday. I’d heard that Ross County was potentially being moved to the Friday night
Will be to fit in with Sky's schedule as well

English League Cup 4th round that midweek so Wednesday and Thursday for that

So I didn't think the Tuesday might be used if it hadn't it would next year before been played for our game

Friday night in Dingwall tasty

Last edited:
Back